Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins at Filthadumpia Game Day Thread

TK

4 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

I think alot of our players are overrated...John Adams...we talk about him around here like he is some all pro and in reality his play has been average. This defense doesnt have the talent to be special and build around. Our only hope is to build around the young offense talent.

Who the **** is John Adams

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If you think that was an actual quote, then maybe it’s not him that’s the idiot :P (no, he didn’t say that, pretty sure he doesn’t talk to the media after games). That was just a poster making a joke 😂

Maybe so,  but welcome to our reality. We see teams rebuild and win while we remain the same year after year. 

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

But geez this O line commits lots of penalties. That clearly they don't do well.   Warren Sharp talks about it quite a bit as to one of this unspoken weaknesses of this team, O line penalties -- 

What percentage of those are on Morgan Moses? Dude gets more flags than July 4th.

Landon Collins said the defense came out flat in the 2nd half.  I get it everything's is Jay's fault.  I'll leave that point off the table. 😀  But I can't just give all the players a pass especially on defense.   That defense has some talkers and have said how great they are.  If they need a pep talk from Jay to play hard in the 2nd half against a division rival than they got some serious lack of leadership.    I recall under Gregg Williams, Fletcher was an animal rally the troops type on the field.   Who is doing it now?

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Landon Collins said the defense came out flat in the 2nd half.  I get it everything's is Jay's fault.  I'll leave that point off the table. 😀  But I can't just give all the players a pass especially on defense.   That defense has some talkers and have said how great they are.  If they need a pep talk from Jay to play hard in the 2nd half against a division rival than they got some serious lack of leadership.    I recall under Gregg Williams, Fletcher was an animal rally the troops type on the field.   Who is doing it now?

Yep 

year in and year out, they talk more **** than pro wrestlers in the offseason/training camp and every time, they get exposed 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

for those red meat people here, I think you will get your wish after the season as to Jay. I'll double down that the in season move could be Manusky.

Highly probable.

Then you'll see sharks Horton & Ryan bites themselves publicly while the O will still be waiting for Trent to report.

2 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Yep 

year in and year out, they talk more **** than pro wrestlers in the offseason/training camp and every time, they get exposed 

Wiing the offseason buddy!

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Everyone wants to blame Jay,but i don't see it that way..The Defense has all the money and talent on that side of the ball and should be playing like it..This team lost because of the Defense.

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Everyone wants to blame Jay,but i don't see it that way..The Defense has all the money and talent on that side of the ball and should be playing like it..This team lost because of the Defense.

Jay is on his third DC and defensive staff. And the penalties came from his OL. 

He's the HC and responsible for all of it. 

For the last 10 years no good safeties cornerbacks except maybe Morland and no offensive line help except Sherff. They have wasted more than 3/4 of the draft picks to people who can not play. Fire Bruce Allen, Manusky, and Gruden as soon as possible or these complete mailings will never stop.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Jay is on his third DC and defensive staff. And the penalties came from his OL. 

He's the HC and responsible for all of it. 

How do you know he wanted manusky? Allen could be making all the coaching hires

Just now, JSSkinz said:

I have never been a fan of Moses, he's barely average and thats being nice.

Jay went for the jugular coming out in 2nd half throwing the ball and going deep.  If people want to kill Jay for the holistic collapse of the team in the 2nd half, OK.   But I can't do it for being too conservative.  If I am parceling blame its almost squarely on the defense.

It's not just that the defense gave up points but they also let the Eagles control the clock.  The offense barely had the ball in the 2nd half.  We saw the same crap at times last season the defense both bends and breaks at critical times.    The thing that i thought was overrated about the defense last year was they seemed to mostly shine against offenses that weren't that hot.  And when the dam broke in games, it really broke.  We saw the same today.  If some recall, the defense often gave up a score right in the beginning of the third quarter last season -- same today. 

5 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Meanwhile in Arizona:

LOL, I know everyone loves that kid but I have to see it before I believe it.

He's getting his teeth kicked in today and I'm not surprised, maybe I should cut him some slack since he's playing a powerhouse team like the Lions.

4 minutes ago, bh32 said:

How do you know he wanted manusky? Allen could be making all the coaching hires

Because Jay smugly interviewed Wade Phillips and acted like an ass, he wanted his own guy who wouldn't make waves. Phillips definitely got the impression it was Gruden's choice. 

Archived