Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking former Redskins around the league

justice98

Ryan Kerrigan got within about a yard of an opposing quarterback on one pass play late in the Eagles/Washington game yesterday. That's about as close as he's come all season to actually getting a sack.

The practice squad player who replaced him when he missed the Giants game last week because of Covid made more tackles/plays in that single game than Kerrigan did the entire season. I'm not kidding.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/3/2022 at 2:11 PM, Franklin60 said:

Ryan Kerrigan got within about a yard of an opposing quarterback on one pass play late in the Eagles/Washington game yesterday. That's about as close as he's come all season to actually getting a sack.

The practice squad player who replaced him when he missed the Giants game last week because of Covid made more tackles/plays in that single game than Kerrigan did the entire season. I'm not kidding.

He did his best to make Philly lose this year, to help his old team out, per the spy agreement he was paid to do by Washington.

But in the end, it wasn't enough. As Philly, of course, beat us out, in games and in the standings ;)

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

50 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

RG3 and Andrew Luck, back together again...wild to think that neither of these guys are in the NFL anymore (for wildly opposite reasons, of course).

Yeah, the fact that they didn’t even last 8 seasons is remarkable.  Both were thought to be transformative QBs.

oh well.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

20 hours ago, Califan007 said:

RG3 and Andrew Luck, back together again...wild to think that neither of these guys are in the NFL anymore (for wildly opposite reasons, of course).

The other night, the halftime show of an NFL game was reviewing the college football scene, and 2/3 of the analysts were former Redskin #1 Picks and Busts (arguably) : Desmond Howard and RG3.

It's like the media is still trying to troll us.

As for your statement of "opposite reasons", I think that could be argued that they each began their downslide due to injuries.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 2

On 1/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, justice98 said:

Trent Williams with his first 1st First Team All-Pro.  

And we got Keith Ismael and Benjamin St. Juste with the picks we got for Trent.  I get the feeling we didnt win that one.  

That’s absolutely bananas that he hadn’t made first team All-Pro before that.

48 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Curious as to what the Steelers will do at QB I did a search. I literally did not see the name Dwayne Haskins in any article I found.  

he had an early dust up. Can’t remember what it was but it’s not the stuff Pittsburgh puts up with.   Don’t see him there next year.  

16 hours ago, Ball Security said:

That’s absolutely bananas that he hadn’t made first team All-Pro before that.

I think Joe Thomas basically was penciled in for one every year for a while, and everybody else was battling for 1 spot.  

I think it helps that he played the most games since 2014.  He was always good for missing a few or being gimpy and compromised late in the season.