Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking former Redskins around the league

justice98

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

he had an early dust up. Can’t remember what it was but it’s not the stuff Pittsburgh puts up with.   Don’t see him there next year.  

I remember reading that he was on his phone during warmups (although to be fair, dont most players get on their phone to select music to listen to while warming up?), and just not acting as if he cares enough in his practice throws pre-game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I remember reading that he was on his phone during warmups (although to be fair, dont most players get on their phone to select music to listen to while warming up?), and just not acting as if he cares enough in his practice throws pre-game. 

Didn't he get in a fight with his girl and get a tooth knocked out or something along those lines?

• Like 1

Just now, OMacAttack said:

Didn't he get in a fight with his girl and get a tooth knocked out or something along those lines?

Yes that’s right. Forgot that happened 

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Fitzpatrick hangin shirtless with young fans at a playoff game.

Now that's a hip guy

Did ya'll catch that ? A hip guy

I think that’s his son. 

hip guy. I see what you did there 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I thought it more than jsut being on the phone. It was like during game planning or something. I will look it up. 

21 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

Wasn't that before he became a Steeler? Maybe not. The kid jsut cannot get out of his own way. Has the tools to at least be a decent back-up physically but his head is that of a teenager. 

5 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Wondering what his excuse makers will come up with then. It was never Dwayne's fault, the coach didn't want him!  

I think that group was very small at the end. There were maybe one or two hold outs. But most people agreed it was time to move on. I wanted to give him a chance in year 2 under Ron but it was clear within a few games he was a bust. Glad to move on. 

Re: Fitzpatrick:  I think he knows his career is over.  And he's just enjoying life.  He was the starter for the Bills for a hot minute, and I know he bonded with the fans there.  

I bear him no ill-will. 

Though to the tweet, the guy said "a QB for another team." I mean, TECHNICALLY, sure.  But his contract is up and he was on IR the entire year, won't be brought back, and played a grand total of 19 plays or something.  I doubt he would have gone if he had actually played this year and there was a chance he would be brought back.  

I'm with Fitzy.  Go live your best life.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Lohmiller's FG% was abysmal, yet some fans speak of him as if he was the last great kicker for the franchise.

My older brother didn't like him.

He always called him Chip Loh-and wide-miller. :806:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 4:16 PM, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Lohmiller's FG% was abysmal, yet some fans speak of him as if he was the last great kicker for the franchise.

FG kicking has come a long way since then though.  Got to look at it through the lens of his era. Moseley sucked to if you just go FG%.   But Lohmiller was a 2nd team all-pro and a Pro Bowl kicker with a 72% FG%. 

The average FG% when he played was 70-75%, so relative to his era, he was statistically an average kicker.  But he also lead the league in FG attempts 4 years in a row and made FGs twice.  Today, the average FG% across the league is 85%. 

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

FG kicking has come a long way since then though.  Got to look at it through the lens of his era. Moseley sucked to if you just go FG%.   But Lohmiller was a 2nd team all-pro and a Pro Bowl kicker with a 72% FG%. 

The average FG% when he played was 70-75%, so relative to his era, he was statistically an average kicker.  But he also lead the league in FG attempts 4 years in a row and made FGs twice.  Today, the average FG% across the league is 85%. 

No his FG% sucked no matter how you sliced it. He never went above 75% and never ranked higher than 12th. Not while with the Redskins, anyway. Twice had a FG% of 57%. That was near the bottom of the rankings.

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

No his FG% sucked no matter how you sliced it. He never went above 75% and never ranked higher than 12th. Not while with the Redskins, anyway. Twice had a FG% of 57%. That was near the bottom of the rankings.

But he had that commercial with Stoyanovich (I think) so he could really kick it LONG!!! :ols: 

• Haha 2