Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

29 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I have not bought into Jimmy G as a franchise QB yet. I think he might ultimately hold this team back once they play better teams. 

Imagine this team if Kyle had been able to trade for Kirk. He's probably be able to QB a team with a D and RBs this good to like...11-5 and a Divisional Round loss.

Booger blaming that on Callaway is laughable imo, that should be an impossible throw to miss, that’s embarrassing from baker.

This is a 7 on 2 kind of throw, there’s nobody near Callaway and he’s in the middle of the field. Ridiculous.

8D097062-411B-4F10-A96B-6CA0D60B68CC.jpeg

He should be able to punt this thing in a better spot 99 times out of 99.

C0E35384-C181-48E9-A661-6E5ACEBAB3CF.jpeg

I see the 49ers D-line....causing havoc on nearly every single passing play, and still don't understand why our D-line has never looked this good at any point. because I have been told over and over how good they are, or are supposed to be.I hate to conclude that we have once again overrated talent because they are on our roster, but I also know there is often the misconception that great college players automatically equal great NFL players. 

It's quite amazing that the 49ers have re-built themselves using the same model that got them to the Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick playing QB.   Beast of a defense, strong running game, all-pro tight end.   

Kyle Shanahan is known as an offensive scheme guru, but it is the defense that is putting this team in the driver's seat. 

btw, Nick Bosa is 21 years old. My gawd. 

When the Giants were shopping ODB Jr. it was rumored the 49ers were close to trading the 2nd pick. Had they done that, they wouldn't have drafted Bosa and he'd likely be a NYG.   Those are the kind of decisions that make some organizations winners and others..........the Redskins.

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I see the 49ers D-line....causing havoc on nearly every single passing play, and still don't understand why our D-line has never looked this good at any point. because I have been told over and over how good they are, or are supposed to be.I hate to conclude that we have once again overrated talent because they are on our roster, but I also know there is often the misconception that great college players automatically equal great NFL players. 

It's quite amazing that the 49ers have re-built themselves using the same model that got them to the Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick playing QB.   Beast of a defense, strong running game, all-pro tight end.   

Kyle Shanahan is known as an offensive scheme guru, but it is the defense that is putting this team in the driver's seat. 

btw, Nick Bosa is 21 years old. My gawd. 

We don't have a Nick Bosa pass rusher.

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's not just Skins fans who rate our DLine players highly, though. Can't remember which place did the rankig/grading--might have been PFF--but they ranked the top DLinemen in the 3-4 for 2018 and we were the only team that had two players ranking in the top 10.

33 minutes ago, skinsfan1523 said:

Who was our last great pass rusher? 

Rob Jackson /

Baker sucks. Nobody on tv wants to say it because he throws for a lot of yards and plays with “a fire in his belly” but he’s an asshole and just isn’t good. He’s torpedoing their season. 

The Browns never should have passed on Saquon. 

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Pretty obvious the Browns aren't making the playoffs.

Equally obvious the niners are.  That’s a big improvement in a short period of time.  

It would give me some hope as a Redskins fan but there is that whole Dan + Bruce thing.  

11 hours ago, Idaho fan said:

Equally obvious the niners are.  That’s a big improvement in a short period of time.  

It would give me some hope as a Redskins fan but there is that whole Dan + Bruce thing.  

The 9ers cleaned house after the Chip Kelly fiasco. They brought in a new GM in Lynch who hired a new coach in Shanahan and gave him a long deal, allowing them to rebuild the team properly.

We've never even tried that approach. That's why they're back to being dominant again and we're still suck in hell.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The 9ers cleaned house after the Chip Kelly fiasco. They brought in a new GM in Lynch who hired a new coach in Shanahan and gave him a long deal, allowing them to rebuild the team properly.

We've never even tried that approach. That's why they're back to being dominant again and we're still suck in hell.

Yeah, that's why I said It would give me hope except for the Dan + Bruce thing.    Niners are another example of how to do things.  Skins remain an example of how not to. 

Archived