Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

22 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

The Cowboys are still a good team, but not really an elite juggernaut. They did what they were supposed to do and feast on three weak opponents, but they aren't really a 13/14 win team. They're most likely a 10/11 win team but might hit 12+ wins because of schedule.

But the NFC is really up in the air. Not sure who the best team is. Rams lost to the Bucs at home. Packers lost to the Eagles at home who lost to the Lions at home. I like the Lions, but are they really the cream of the crop? They did almost knock off the Chiefs. 49ers are still undefeated but I'm not sold on them yet either.

Good points. Dallas is what Dallas is. Possible NFC East champs / Wild Card. Second round exit if we get lucky. 

I still like the a Saints as the best in the NFC. Home field is insane, defense just got back Rankins, elite coaching. They were a bs call from the super bowl last season. My money is still on them for Brees last run.

I get it, the refs now bury the whistle on anything that may be a fumble, but suspect they will eventually go back to trusting their eyes like they do for everything else.  Likely after a high profile injury, or 2, on a return that clearly was after a dead ball.

Watching this Thursday night game, it's like watching a completely different league from what I'm used to on Sundays with the Skins. Makes me realize how UTTERLY putrid we are and how far away we are from being even a decent team. We are going to get mule kicked in the taint on Sunday, hard. 

31 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Watching this Thursday night game, it's like watching a completely different league from what I'm used to on Sundays with the Skins. Makes me realize how UTTERLY putrid we are and how far away we are from being even a decent team. We are going to get mule kicked in the taint on Sunday, hard. 

Was just about to come in here and post the same. This tonight is professional football. We’re what you call “bush league”. I wish more team fans watched outside our games. They’d understand better what we’re missing. For that matter I wonder how much football Snyd and Asshat watch if they think “We’re close”. At least we play New England this week and Dan has to watch. Belichik will show no mercy.

Archived