Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Sexual Assault Allegation against Trump

Bozo the kKklown

Not that his cult cares:

Popular writer and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll alleges in a bombshell New York magazine cover story out Friday that Donald Trump sexually assaulted her inside a dressing room of a Manhattan department store two decades ago.

“The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again,” Carroll writes in the first-person essay. “He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.”

Trump vehemently denied any misconduct, saying in a statement that he has “never met this person in my life.”

“She is trying to sell a new book—that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section,” he said.

They never met before according to Trump:

5new.w700.h467.jpg

Probably leaked by Trump to boost his approval rating amongst republicans.

1 hour ago, kfrankie said:

I say lock his ass up in the same cell as Hillary.

RingedPositiveArmedcrab-size_restricted.

*When trump finally passes away I will hold a celebration that makes Coachella look dull.

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I can’t for the life of my understand why people wait 20 years to speak up but... you know, the first person to accuse you of something might be lying to sell books... the next twenty aren’t. I agree with warren...

Yes, because in the preceding 19 years there’s a great track record for women coming out against their accuser and being believed. Whether the accuser was a movie producer, a local priest, a football coach-they either didn’t believe you or did next to nothing if they DID believe you. Assuming from your response you and none of the women you know have been lucky never to have been sexually assaulted? 

I think it also differs between cases where it’s some random person who did it vs where it’s someone powerful or connected to you or your family in a way that could hurt not just them but also cause a lot of trouble or danger for you or other people around you if it got out.  There’s some difference between being assaulted by Jimmy the Rapist who hangs out in the park and no one trusts compared to your local priest that everyone seems to like.

Yea Donald Trump is the type of guy who not only cant but will **** with your family if you accuse him. He had too much power in NY. 

Now that hes president its harder for him to get away with it unnoticed, but he is still getting away with it because republicans dont care. Gotta stop those dems even if it means backing a rapist. 

Not to sound insensitive, but absolutely NOTHING will happen with this.  It will unfortunately be forgotten in a week, when the news cycle focuses on something else more shiny (Dem debates, possible Iran war), etc.

Before Trump, a President being accused of rape like this would’ve been a blockbuster headline, and dominated the news for months.  Now, it’s just ehh.  When Trump overcame the Access Hollywood tape, that ended any chance of him ever being held accountable for his previous transgressions.  Think of all the OTHER crimes we’ve learned about since Trump came into office.  This story will just be another footnote in a few weeks (more like a few days).  That’s the unfortunate reality.

Well, you’re right.

1/3 of the country is morally bankrupt.  It also happens to be the 3rd that are clutching their bibles and forcing women to have babies that they don’t want, especially if they were raped.  So it all kinda makes sense.

This kinda thing won’t even be on the radar of the right.  I’d be surprised if Fox News does more than a fly by of the story.

8 hours ago, samy316 said:

Not to sound insensitive, but absolutely NOTHING will happen with this.  It will unfortunately be forgotten in a week, when the news cycle focuses on something else more shiny (Dem debates, possible Iran war), etc.

Before Trump, a President being accused of rape like this would’ve been a blockbuster headline, and dominated the news for months.  Now, it’s just ehh.  When Trump overcame the Access Hollywood tape, that ended any chance of him ever being held accountable for his previous transgressions.  Think of all the OTHER crimes we’ve learned about since Trump came into office.  This story will just be another footnote in a few weeks (more like a few days).  That’s the unfortunate reality.

Not even.  Don't see it on cnn.com's front page.  

17 hours ago, volsmet said:

Probably leaked by Trump to boost his approval rating amongst republicans.

RingedPositiveArmedcrab-size_restricted.

*When trump finally passes away I will hold a celebration that makes Coachella look dull.

Apparently your sarcasm/irony meter needs some adjusting.

19 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I can’t for the life of my understand why people wait 20 years to speak up but... you know, the first person to accuse you of something might be lying to sell books... the next twenty aren’t. I agree with warren...

More accurately- it sometimes takes 20 years for people to listen.  If you research the story, this isn't the 1st time she has made this claim. 

Archived