Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Sexual Assault Allegation against Trump

Bozo the kKklown

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I wouldn't consider what he does as "leading".

Recall a Daily Show comment.  

Some prominent GOPer was attacking Obama for not leading, and holding up Putin as what real leaders are.  The quote was "Because he just does things, and everybody reacts."  

Jon Stewart's response was "He just does something, and everybody reacts"?  That's not a leader, that's a toddler.  

After the Kavanaugh hearings, i'm surprised any woman ever comes forward again.  Ever.

She seems credible to me, especially with Trump's history.  Also heard that two of her friends said that she told them about it shortly after it happened.  

But it doesn't matter.  It wouldn't matter if she had video.  We are so ****ing lost.

12 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Carroll  contemporaneously told two people about it in the 90s when it happened, who have apparently confirmed that she told them.

Is this numbnuts saying that she traveled forward in time, found this episode, and then went back and told her two friends about it?

22 women confirming that Trump does what he says he does.  He grabs them by the...

I can't believe this guy is in the white house, and I can't believe people still support him.  What a failure of morality.  

Archived