Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Sexual Assault Allegation against Trump

Bozo the kKklown

21 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

His first response was “she’s not my type.”

This is what a lot of people voted for, responding to a rape allegation by saying “she’s not my type.”

He used to say this routinely during campaign rallies about his other victims and would get laughs/cheers from the crowd. 

Deplorable is too kind of a word for this segment of the country.

He's basically denying it the exact same way he denied the accusations that he settled out of court over. 

He totally raped her. We have a 100% bona fide sexual predator/serial rapist in the White House. What is it now, 24 women who have accused him of this stuff?

"But Bill Clinton" in 5...4...3...2...1...

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

His first response was “she’s not my type.”

What type do you rape, Mr. President?

40 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

You're assuming there weren't any others, in between. 

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

He's basically denying it the exact same way he denied the accusations that he settled out of court over. 

He totally raped her. We have a 100% bona fide sexual predator/serial rapist in the White House. What is it now, 24 women who have accused him of this stuff?

"But Bill Clinton" in 5...4...3...2...1...

the story has already shifted from "i never knew her" to "she's not my type"

I half expect by this time next week, he'll say she was begging for it and republicans will still go to bat for him

18 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Did you see her on Anderson Cooper last night?  

I watched her on CNN all day, she doesnt seem all the way there. 

If no one is running with this story, this is probably why.  You're right, she doesn't seem all the way there.  And she just discredits rape as "most people think of rape as sexy".   I haven't seen her speak before but that's not a good first impression.  

9 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

the story has already shifted from "i never knew her" to "she's not my type"

I half expect by this time next week, he'll say she was begging for it and republicans will still go to bat for him

I can't believe he hasn't said "I've never been to a department store."

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

Did you see her on Anderson Cooper last night?  

I watched her on CNN all day, she doesnt seem all the way there. 

a) Looking at the comment, it doesn't appear that she meant it that way.

b) Cameron Cawthorne has an interest in framing it that way based on his twitter profile and who it appears he is employed by.

9 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

a) Looking at the comment, it doesn't appear that she meant it that way.

b) Cameron Cawthorne has an interest in framing it that way based on his twitter profile and who it appears he is employed by.

Ignore Cameron Cawthorne, I have no idea who that guy is, it was just the first tweet with the clip in it I saw so I could post it.  It's about the segment, not the tweet.  Watch it outside of the tweet, the tweeter doesnt matter.

I watched the whole segment live, and clearly, the folks at CNN and Anderson Cooper knew she was off the reservation by how quickly they bolted to commercial.  Anderson had that "what the hell did you just say?" look on his face.  If what she said is not what she meant, I dont know what she could have meant that would have made more sense.  Because she doubled down when Anderson tried to correct her, her explanation was because rape fantasies exist.  

I watched her on CNN all day, she didn't present herself that great.  They had her on in the AM and she apparently thought that accusing the POTUS of rape in her book wasnt going to be a big deal.  

If there's gonna be somebody out here to nail the President on being a sexual assaulter/rapist, she ain't the one.  She doesnt seem all that interested in pursuing it legally anyway, so I don't know where this is supposed to go.

9 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Ignore Cameron Cawthorne, I have no idea who that guy is, it was just the first tweet with the clip in it I saw so I could post it.  It's about the segment, not the tweet.  Watch it outside of the tweet, the tweeter doesnt matter.

I watched the whole segment live, and clearly, the folks at CNN and Anderson Cooper knew she was off the reservation by how quickly they bolted to commercial.  Anderson had that "what the hell did you just say?" look on his face.  If what she said is not what she meant, I dont know what she could have meant that would have made more sense.  Because she doubled down when Anderson tried to correct her, her explanation was because rape fantasies exist.  

I watched her on CNN all day, she didn't present herself that great.  They had her on in the AM and she apparently thought that accusing the POTUS of rape in her book wasnt going to be a big deal.  

If there's gonna be somebody out here to nail the President on being a sexual assaulter/rapist, she ain't the one.  She doesnt seem all that interested in pursuing it legally anyway, so I don't know where this is supposed to go.

Its hard to prove a rape allegation a day after let alone 22 years later so there isn't much to do legally.

I don't think she is all there either because in the passage from her book it says she hasn't had sex since that day.

I think it is fine that she goes around and speaks on this because a lot of his other alleged victims haven't out of fear.

10 minutes ago, justice98 said:

The rapist is literally on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women.

The fact that his own words are not enough to at the very least remove him from office, tells me all i need to know about this country and its direction moving forward 

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Such courage.

Women who vote against equal pay are brave souls. 

54 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its amazing how low this country has fallen and how a huge segment of our population actually defend this trash.

This is what the country has always been.

Archived