Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Texans might be in a situation that rivals Vikings when they got Bradford. Them locking down the left side provides the opportunity to scheme for other weak areas on the line.  Skins might get opportunity to win trade big time. We’ll see. 

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

What a ridiculously low return for Clowney.

Contract based. 

This is what I would lose my mind over in the Kirk situation, his value was low due to him being on a franchise tag and wanting big money. 

Its fascinating though, you’d think a big time talent would go for more, a former #1 overall, nonetheless. 

Houston has to make a move for a lineman. They would be utter fools not to at this point. Too many hits on the young franchise QB. I thought for sure that with the draft ammo they had, they would have moved up and selected Dillard. He was right there for the taking. They sat on their hands and reached for Tytus Howard. Philadelphia played it perfectly this past draft and came away with 3! great picks in the first 2 rounds with Dillard, Whiteside, and Sanders.

Tampa and possibly LAC are in dire need of LT help. But, Tampa is testing the waters with Winston and probably not looking to trade draft capital. I have no idea what the Chargers are thinking right now. Their best young player is out. Another is beyond injury prone. And Gordon is holding out. They are probably also trying not to trade too many assets with the question marks all over the place.

39 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Funny.

Tough situation when the player has full control in where to play and what he wants to be paid. Getting players and a 3rd (higher than comp pick) was all they could muster it appears.

Trent having two years left on deal is significant and provides potential team acquiring his services to plan for the next 2-3 year window. Increasing his value to near him on field value and playing a premium position. 

1 hour ago, volsmet said:

Great development for us with Clowney not helping Houston grab an OL.

Agreed, yet whenever a team gets schooled in a trade I always think it is a missed opportunity. 

Next will be hoping the Redskins don't get smoked in a TW trade because they waited too long or asked too much.

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

Agreed, yet whenever a team gets schooled in a trade I always think it is a missed opportunity. 

Next will be hoping the Redskins don't get smoked in a TW trade because they waited too long or asked too much.

I think Allen is serious about not trading him and letting him sit.

33 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Schneider has made serious moves to take his job back from me as the Seattle GM. Lets recap the difference between Skin'em's draft and Schneider's

Recap of Skin'em's draft trades:

Final recap:

RD2 #43 _ Jose Joaquin Arcega-Whiteside WR Standford

RD3 #80 _ Khalen Saunders DL Western Illinois

RD4 #110 _ Maxx Crosby EDGE Eastern Michigan

RD7 #210 _ Trevon Wesco TE/FB/H-Back West Virginia

RD7 #236 _ KaVontae Turpin WR/KR TCU

2020 RD1 _ Jacksonville

2020 RD2 _ Jacksonville

2020 RD6 _ Houston

We are not going to be a playoff team this year, defense will keep us close, but this offense is underwhelming.  Get some draft chips, get rid of the malcontent, and prepare for a GREAT 2020 season.  Skins will be drafting top 10, lets get this franchise finally off the mat!

HTTR

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Watching Clowney tip-toe out there half the time on a $16M rental doesn’t sound all that good to me.

Texans got what they could get.

They basically got the comp pick they would have gotten if they had just let Clowney walk  in FA.  Now Seattle can get a 3rd rd comp if they don't want to re-sign him.  The Seahawks get a year to evaluate him and really lose nothing if it doesn't work out.  

Archived