Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Who the hell wants facts all of the time. You need the balance of facts and speculative bull**** to make this place work. :806:

On that note, i still think there is something going on with Trent. I reckon Bruce does not want to invest too heavily on the OL on top of what we already have. He has said we have too much cash invested in the OL. Said that at the combine. There's something going on. 

Must be. Let's be honest, the easy solution is to just throw money at Trent, and Scherff, and get them locked up. But we haven't.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:40 AM, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

He has said we have too much cash invested in the OL. Said that at the combine. There's something going on. 

Hmmm...my first guess would have been injured QB's, but what do I know.  Definitely too much in the O-line.

Donuts are the greatest contribution to mankind since the invention of the wheel. This is a fact. What you may give opinions on are which is the best type of donut. I shall correct you when you state the wrong opinion.

24 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Donuts are the greatest contribution to mankind since the invention of the wheel. This is a fact. What you may give opinions on are which is the best type of donut. I shall correct you when you state the wrong opinion.

Isn't a wheel just a inedible donut? Aren't they just the same invention just made with different things? 

By default that makes the donut the greatest contribution to mankind ever.  

Just now, Unbias said:

Isn't a wheel just a inedible donut? Aren't they just the same invention just made with different things? 

That's..... actually 100% correct. I wasn't prepared for someone to give such a good opinion straight off the bat lol

Unbias gets this, more people need to learn from him.

1 hour ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Not in binary.  In binary 1 + 1 = 10.  See, this is the internets.  You can argue anything.  :) 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

That's..... actually 100% correct. I wasn't prepared for someone to give such a good opinion straight off the bat lol

Unbias gets this, more people need to learn from him.

Me:

funny-gif-girl-party-mad-breaking-things

8 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Krispy Kreme, and not Dunkin Donuts.

There is a world of a difference.

I would also footnote this....

A freshly made Dunkin Donut (very rare in most locations now) is as good if not better in some cases then Krispy Kreme...but as i said....it MUST be freshly made

19 hours ago, Xameil said:

So...is a bagel another form of donut by your argument?

This may end up being like the sandwich/wrap debate

If we are classifying a wheel as a donut the flood gates have swung wide open and the bagel has rolled through. 

9 hours ago, Xameil said:

I would also footnote this....

A freshly made Dunkin Donut (very rare in most locations now) is as good if not better in some cases then Krispy Kreme...but as i said....it MUST be freshly made

I actually had one of those freshly made Dunkin Donuts yesterday and it's like night and day between the **** you normally get. If I knew when/where to get them, I'd go to Dunkin more often

On 6/29/2019 at 9:41 PM, Barry.Randolphe said:

I actually had one of those freshly made Dunkin Donuts yesterday and it's like night and day between the **** you normally get. If I knew when/where to get them, I'd go to Dunkin more often

Exactly...when I lived in Williamsport, PA, I knew which one made the fresh donuts. I went there all the time. It was like when I was growing up and DD was known for fresh donuts...

On 6/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, Unbias said:

Do you have to place the donut on or around something to get pleasure or usefulness from it? I dont believe so. Rim's certainly are not donut holes.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:42 PM, Xameil said:

So...is a bagel another form of donut by your argument?

This may end up being like the sandwich/wrap debate

A bagel is certainly a savory donut.

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

A bagel is certainly a savory donut.

I can definitely buy into this. With the main difference being that generally a donut is fried, and a bagel is cooked/baked in water I believe....

Next level ****..... the cronut

image.jpeg.bffdb3aced3db2c5448faf5a0346ca51.jpeg

A Cronut is a croissant-doughnut pastry invented by New York City pastry chef Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery. The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil.

1 hour ago, Reaper Skins said:

Next level ****..... the cronut

A Cronut is a croissant-doughnut pastry invented by New York City pastry chef Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery. The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil.

Pretty sure the cronut is old news..its been around for years now...

15 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Something did happen.  I had my first maple glazed and bacon donut.  My heart is full.

How is it your first?...sure it took me a short bit of time to try my first one...they certainly are heaven sent!!

So this is jared... formerly known as bakedtater1... I recently decided to see how far my phone could ride on the bumper of my truck and it rode further than I thought... but got destroyed and I went to use a claim on my insurance and they wanted $200 to send me a new phone so I had to take over my daughter's phone she just received... as most people know with me I do not do Facebook or Twitter or any of that Social Media stuff and that this place is home for me for that stuff and being without this place for as long as it's been I felt like those who go without Facebook or Twitter or whatever... I feel with it being closer to training camp now and no extra left tackle bodies being brought in I think Trent and the team will get something worked out..

43 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Pretty sure the cronut is old news..its been around for years now...

Yes it has been around for a bit now...just think he's saying its top shelf donut but not donut material... I'm dying to try one

Archived