Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

2 hours ago, MartinC said:

Dunbar is about the second or third highest rated CB in the league right now as per PFF (for what that is worth).

Now general comment to all. Stop flaming other posters.

Period.

By all means question sources, ideas, logic. But DO NOT attack the poster personally. Play the ball not the man.

No more warnings on this. I will start handing out warnings and bans.

Nothing I said was a personal attack. I was joking that what he said wasn't true. Not sure how that is a personal attack. I made a joke about his source and I used Bruce as the joke. So again not sure how that is a personal attack. 

8 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

No, I don't blame them at all. I was just explaining why you don't see players forcing themselves off of bad teams. 

I get it.  I'm not saying you do this, but I see it a lot with fans - in that they have this childlike, mythical vision of pro sports and their favorite teams, where they overlook that it's a business and playing football is actually a job.  I think it stems from the pre salary cap era where being a 'core Redskin' & 'Redskins football' meant something, guys were willing to take hometown discounts, etc.  

29 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Nothing I said was a personal attack. I was joking that what he said wasn't true. Not sure how that is a personal attack. I made a joke about his source and I used Bruce as the joke. So again not sure how that is a personal attack. 

You shouldn’t call anyone a liar - your beers & anonymity are not justification, dear beagle. Shape up.

49 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

So Dorsey supposedly offered a first and Bruce refused. When BA attempted to re-ignite the talks Dorsey opted to feed his pride over his teams needs? Dorsey now "furious" with Bruce and opted not to talk trade. Sounds like Dorsey and Bruce are cut from the same cloth. 

More than one team *offered a first. Unlike what some would have you believe, there are people who know this.

12 minutes ago, volsmet said:

You shouldn’t call anyone a liar - your beers & anonymity are not justification, dear beagle. Shape up.

Well maybe I shouldn't use the word liar, but this is getting ridiculous. I clearly did not say anything that bad or else I'd already be banned. As for what I said I stand by everything I said except for liar. The truth is people come in and say things all the time about something without any proof. You did the same thing and I'm sorry saying your family works for the Skins or what ever it was is not a source. So I called it out as not being a source. 

The fact that this is still a topic almost 24 hrs later is sad. I let it go and put it to rest. Now you and your friends are on a witch Hunt including the mods. If anyone is being attacked it's me at this point. For pretty much doing or saying nothing wrong. Last night had nothing to do with drinks or anything.

I wasn't mad when I said what I said I was making a joke, because the source was weak and I used Bruce as the example. Figured they went good together. Making a joke and using a joke named Bruce. For some reason everyone in here got all bent out of shape about it and again the next day it is still being talked about. It's clear I won't comment on anything you have to say anymore Volsmet. 

57 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

So Dorsey supposedly offered a first and Bruce refused. When BA attempted to re-ignite the talks Dorsey opted to feed his pride over his teams needs? Dorsey now "furious" with Bruce and opted not to talk trade. Sounds like Dorsey and Bruce are cut from the same cloth. 

Not quite the same cloth he was worth a 1st 6 weeks ago Cleveland gets beaten up over those 6 weeks and now Allen is willing to trade and get the same asking price? I don't think so. 

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I get it.  I'm not saying you do this, but I see it a lot with fans - in that they have this childlike, mythical vision of pro sports and their favorite teams, where they overlook that it's a business and playing football is actually a job.  I think it stems from the pre salary cap era where being a 'core Redskin' & 'Redskins football' meant something, guys were willing to take hometown discounts, etc.  

Completely agree...and I am sure I felt that way when I was younger. But to some of these guys, it's a job and they just happen to be very good at it. 

7 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Well maybe I shouldn't use the word liar, but this is getting ridiculous. I clearly did not say anything that bad or else I'd already be banned. As for what I said I stand by everything I said except for liar. The truth is people come in and say things all the time about something without any proof. You did the same thing and I'm sorry saying your family works for the Skins or what ever it was is not a source. So I called it out as not being a source. 

The fact that this is still a topic almost 24 hrs later is sad. I let it go and put it to rest. Now you and your friends are on a witch Hunt including the mods. If anyone is being attacked it's me at this point. For pretty much doing or saying nothing wrong. Last night had nothing to do with drinks or anything.

I wasn't mad when I said what I said I was making a joke, because the source was weak and I used Bruce as the example. Figured they went good together. Making a joke and using a joke named Bruce. For some reason everyone in here got all bent out of shape about it and again the next day it is still being talked about. It's clear I won't comment on anything you have to say anymore Volsmet. 

You are the one who continues to rehash it, your relationship with reality is a tenuous one, beagle. 

If you wanted proof, perhaps ask? Is that uncommon in your human interaction? Get it together, Beagle. 

4 minutes ago, volsmet said:

You are the one who continues to rehash it, your relationship with reality is a tenuous one, beagle. 

If you wanted proof, perhaps ask? Is that uncommon in your human interaction? Get it together, Beagle. 

I haven't rehash anything I commented on a comment from a mod. You came back into the conversation said I called you a lair. Which isn't true. I just went back I never called you a liar. 

Yet quotes like this are alright though?

"your relationship with reality is a tenuous one, beagle."

"Is that uncommon in your human interaction? Get it together, Beagle." 

Who's attacking who?

I'm sure I'll be the one banned though.

I'm not commenting on this anymore. You do what you want. 

1 hour ago, bowhunter said:

There was a huge time gap there though.  Over that period of time, the Browns look less and less like a team that needs Trent right now and more and more like they'll be selecting earlier than they had expected.

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

I haven't rehash anything I commented on a comment from a mod. You came back into the conversation said I called you a lair. Which isn't true. I just went back I never called you a liar. 

Yet quotes like this at alright?

"your relationship with reality is a tenuous one, beagle."

"Is that uncommon in your human interaction? Get it together, Beagle." 

Who's attacking who?

I'm sure I'll be the one banned though.

The fact that you were so intoxicated that you couldn’t remember what you said is troubling. 

Moments ago you weren’t going to comment, yet here you are; we need beagle to compose himself. Nobody wants you banned, I find humor in you being a guy who wants to call out others on the internet, for no reason at all, and then complain/report posts when sarcasm is tossed back at you. I’m on team beagle, we all support you on this journey through outer space. 

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

The fact that you were so intoxicated that you couldn’t remember what you said is troubling. 

Moments ago you weren’t going to comment, yet here you are; we need beagle to compose himself. Nobody wants you banned, I find humor in you being a guy who wants to call out others on the internet, for no reason at all, and then complain/report posts when sarcasm is tossed back at you. I’m on team beagle, we all support you on this journey through outer space. 

Dude you need to buzz off. I never called you a liar and I didn't have one drink last night. This is getting ridiculous and I'm tired of the small little undermining attacks. I never once reported you, but at this point I'm about to. You keep making up bs that isn't true. I already said I'm done and you keep on trying to provoke me. The mods said to stop so I'm stopping now. I'm sure you won't though. 

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Dude you need to buzz off. I never called you a liar and I didn't have one drink last night. This is getting ridiculous and I'm tired of the small little undermining attacks. I never once reported you, but at this point I'm about to. You keep making up bs that isn't true. I already said I'm done and you keep on trying to provoke me. The mods said to stop so I'm stopping now. I'm sure you won't though. 

How many times can you threaten to leave me only to return? I can’t take this beagle, either love me or let me find another.

*I’ll not pretend to have read what you wrote above, the chemicals rushing through that mind of yours need not be addressed. 

9DD60294-76BB-44C5-9C6E-54DDA1DBA532.gif

35 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

I am still uncertain about Trent's contract. If things remain the same as they are will he still have 2 years left on his contract at the end of this season?

That will be what's up for debate. I'm sure the team will say they still have 2 years whereas his agent will say he has 1 year left. 

Both sides have lawyers and will have a legal argument, so it's not a clear cut rule. 

15 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

The mods said to stop so I'm stopping now. I'm sure you won't though. 

Shoulda stopped sooner. Like when you were directed to. 

If anyone is looking to adopt a beagle, this one is in the pound. 

1 hour ago, bowhunter said:

This report makes some sense to me.  I have no idea if it is true but the Skins hard headiness is apparent to all.  It killed them with Cousins and now it looks like they have missed out with Williams.  I can understand the Cleveland GM having a lot less interest in Williams now then 6 games ago.   Cleveland's season looked brighter 6 games ago and may have been much better with a performing Trent Williams at left tackle for the last 6 games.  Now that Cleveland is struggling the urgency to invest in the here and now is gone and I can understand their GM being pissed at the Skins because both teams have been adversely impacted but Snyder's intransigence.   

47 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

There was a huge time gap there though.  Over that period of time, the Browns look less and less like a team that needs Trent right now and more and more like they'll be selecting earlier than they had expected.

they may not be going to the playoffs but they still got a bunch of games to protect the QB they think will get them there eventually

Archived