Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

16 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Until we replace Manusky with a creative Defensive Coordinator, our DL ( including sweat) will under perform. 

No doubt! I can't wait to see them play under a new DC. I think I shed a tear when they announced Manusky's return this year.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:16 PM, Burgundy Yoda said:

Some teams might, but Herbert hasn't had a season even close to as good as the one Burrow is having right now. Plus it's against SEC defenses as well, it just seems like he's either put it all together or has been given the green light. 

But Burrow's only had the one season, and the SEC thing isn't super helpful. The SEC produces NFL starting caliber QB's at a vastly inferior rate to the Pac-12, ACC and the Big-12. They do have a nice hit rate w/the few that have earned long term jobs (3 for 3), but just looking at QB's starting around the league full time, drafted to be starters, or sharing a lot of starts this year (and Andrew Luck) the SEC trails the ACC, Pac-12, and Big-12 by a lot more than a country mile. I just don't think the competition thing is helpful. When you look around, the ACC, Big-12 and Pac-12 seem to be highly valued QB Prospect factories, while the Big-10, and SEC bring up the rear along with the Big-10 just a touch ahead of a bunch of little known conferences that have occasionally produced guys (the Mountain West barely trails the SEC after all). I dont think the SEC is necessarily bad at this as much as it's just conservative (it's the South after all), and it spends SO MUCH time recruiting the hell out of the best line prospects on both sides of the ball, and playmakers and DB's, that they just plug and play good QB's, instead of great one's, and QB prospects aren't stupid. They know what school's produce QB's the NFL looks long and hard at and which one's just get by w/placeholder's. This year is unusual in that it's generated what, as many quality QB prospects as are currently playing in the NFL (Tua, Burrows and Fromm to name a few). Regardless, i just don't think the Pac-12 defense thing means anything. If you're worried about competition he was good against Auburn in a 1 TD loss (28 of 37-241-1-0), his Oregon side beat Michigan State in last year's hideous Bowl game (and he wasn't bad, just was adequate, in Pac-12 games against quality competition for the conference he was good at Washington (24 of 38 for 280-4-0), he was good against Stanford (19 of 24 for 259-3-0) and at USC (21 of 26 225 3 and 1).  I'm not sold that he's it, but I'm not sold that he isn't either. He's had a damn good season. What it means? Who knows, but he should be a target for teams picking outside the top 2 overall, he's a first round top 10-15 QB Prospect in a good draft for me, more attractive than Haskins last year based on body of work (starter since he was a freshman etc).   

Anyway, just to put to wood the idea that the SEC defenses means much in terms of producing elite QB's, well, it doesn't: 

ACC (7 and 3 elite)

Daniel Jones

Jameis Winston

Mitch Trubisky

Lamar Jackson

Jacoby Brissett

DeShaun Watson

Philip Rivers

Big 10 (4 and 3 elite)

Tom Brady

Dwayne Haskins

Kirk Cousins

Russell Wilson (Big10/ACC)

Big 12 (6 and 1-3 elite)

Baker Mayfield

Kyler Murray 

Mason Rudolph

Andy Dalton

Ryan Tannehill

Patrick Mahomes

Pac-12 (8 and 1-2 elite)

Aaron Rodgers

Jared Goff

Sam Darnold

Josh Rosen

Andrew Luck (Kinda think he may come back)

Marcus Mariota

Gardner Minshew

Nick Foles

SEC (3 and 3 elite)

Dak Prescott

Matthew Stafford

Cam Newton

IVY (1 and 0 elite)

Ryan Fitzpatrick

MAC (1 and 1 elite)

Ben Roth

Mountain West (1 and 0 elite)

Josh Allen

Derek Carr

Missouri Valley (1)

Carson Wentz

Ohio Valley (1)

Jimmy Garoppolo

Delaware (1)

Joe Flacco

On 11/19/2019 at 1:06 PM, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Here's my case for Flowers over Scherff.  Since everything I read is we have to re-sign Scherff, I thought I'd do a counterpoint for funsies.

We need to let either Flowers or Scherff go, it would cost a lot to retain both.  In order to keep Scherff here we'd have to pay him far too much money.  Franchise tag at 16+ million, a long term contract would probably be 14 or 15 million.  Flowers would probably cost 1/3rd of what Scherff costs.  Scherff is better than Flowers, but not 3 times the price better.  It also doesn't help that in Scherff's 8 games played, he's already had 8 penalties, which ties his career high (that he set playing 16 games).

- Scherff isn't the most penalized O-Lineman in the game (and there are some solid ones at the top of the list), but he is the most penalized Guard, and he's done that despite playing 2 fewer games than the next most penalized Guard.

- Scherff is tied for most Holding penalties in the NFL.  He's got 6 of those.  Again, he's done that in just 8 games.  All of the other O-Lineman with 5 or more holding penalties have played in 10 or 11 games.

- Scherff has missed 12 games over the past 3 seasons.  You have to worry about injury history and his normal penalty-free play suddenly being penalty-prone.

- Flowers has missed 1 game in 2015, and 1 game in 2017 (Week 17 when their season was already over), could he have played through that?  Maybe.  But he's been remarkably healthy.

- Flowers is at a career low in penalties per game.  He was awful with penalties before, but the switch to Guard has been good for him.

- Flowers is still just 25.  Scherff is 2.5 years older, he'll turn 28 in December, whereas Flowers doesn't turn 26 until April.

How does this pertain to the draft?  We still need OT help, and we could still use Guard depth.  We've been using Tony Bergstrom as an occasional 6th O-lineman in big packages...and he's been awful.  We re-sign Flowers, extend Rouiller, and start Martin at RG.  Interior O-Line is locked up at good prices for a few years.  Christian starts at LT next season.   Our OL play in 2020 can be decent without breaking the bank, but we'd have zero depth.

OT depth, who can eventually replace Moses at RT is key.  Further Guard depth is key.  Our 2020 depth would be bare, we'd have nobody, and any injuries that could happen would cripple the unit.  The best way to get depth we can develop is through the draft.

P.S.  When Callahan started benching starters in the 4th quarter on defense, he also benched Penn and put in Christian.  Who near as I can tell, was decent.  He moves better than Penn, that much is clear.

Your recent posts have made me feel better about Geron. I have seen little positive about him and began writing him off. Now I want him the game!

I also really expected Martin to have been given significant playing time by now.

They also parallel my thoughts on resigning Flowers (who would have thought that in August). Seems like they would have a better chance of getting him to extend now while Call is still the HC.

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

@Alcoholic Zebra thanks for that great post. I acutely feel better.

Ditto!!!

On 11/18/2019 at 5:21 PM, kingdaddy said:

The one area of the Skins organization that I do have some confidence in is their scouting dept. While they haven't been perfect I think they've made some great picks the past 2 drafts....Grab Young with our first and then trade back in every round to pick up more picks...Grab as many offensive linemen as we can. Fill in everywhere else in free agency.

Amidst the dumpster fire reality of redskins fandom, when it comes to the draft, for the most part, the problem since the aughts has been trading picks away, rather than making horrible selections, it was the nineties that was basically a nuclear wasteland of botched draft pick after botched draft pick. If you actually scroll through the aughts, and the current decade, the drafts are uneven, and some are better than others, and some were clearly bad, but there's no consistent trend line of "suck" even w/Cerrato like there was w/Casserly's drafts until his final one in '99 (heavily weighted by nailing his first two picks, the rest were largely crap AGAIN-but before '99 he was missing on everything, including early picks). Our drafts have seemed to improve in recent years as well.

Again, the problem seems to be organizational philosophy up top, and interference by the least talented figures in Allen and Snyder (trading away major hits for crap (Fuller for Alex Smith), losing major hits for nothng rather than trading them (Cousins) or receiving less comp deliberately out of a desire to punish a player rather than help the team (Trent Williams). Really seems like the people working underneath the dribbling morons steering the ship, are actually rather talented, but are consistently let down by their work being flushed down the toilet by said moron at the wheel of the ship itself. 

21 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Your recent posts have made me feel better about Geron. I have seen little positive about him and began writing him off. Now I want him the game!

I also really expected Martin to have been given significant playing time by now.

They also parallel my thoughts on resigning Flowers (who would have thought that in August). Seems like they would have a better chance of getting him to extend now while Call is still the HC.

Ditto!!!

Could we release Moses and start Christian at RT?. 

HTTR 

On 11/21/2019 at 7:19 AM, Koolblue13 said:

"Need", not needed.

You cant just close the book on a guy half way through his first season on a team that sucks and needs new coaches. 

And no offense to whom you're quoting, but for the love of God, this team is dog ----, was dog pile coming into the season and would be tanking even the grand poohbah and his idiot henchman didn't know it. We didn't "Need" anything, we "needed" everything. We needed OL, we needed TE, we needed WR, we needed RB depth, we needed QB, we needed LB help, we needed DB help. Where didn't we need something? Interior DL, that's it. 

When you suck as bad as us (easily a bottom 3 team since Mid October 2018, and a bottom 5 team consistently since 2013, sans 2015), you just want your franchise QB, your linchpin elite Talent at Edge, DT, and DB on the defense, and at LT, interior OL, and when you can, add the playmaker talent for the QB, then build depth, and continue refilling as you go, year after year, eschewing free agency at most positions as much as possible, and using the draft and compensatory picks to continually infuse young and fresh talent over and over. 

You don't fixate on an individual need. What need? We have every need, more or less. You try to build the best talent possible, you use your high end draft capital to fill positions that give you the best return when you combine traditional hit rates w/cap savings and scarcity (this is why you don't take a Todd Gurley or a Zeke Elliot or a Leonard Fournette or a saquon barkley early, or even a WR) and then utilize the rest of your picks as you go based on talent depth, traditional hit rates, etc. You eschew need, for the most part, especially if you suck and have needs everywhere like we do. 

Hopefully we can get a top 50 pick for Williams in the offseason, though I doubt it, Allen ----ed us and the team big time in prioritizing sticking it to Williams over helping the team itself. But if we can, it helps change the course of the draft.

Question, what's our compensatory pick situation? I forgot. Pretty sure we're getting at least one or two late day 3 picks? Anyone remember, or did the idiotic Collins signing screw us? 

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm getting tired of people trying to tell me that my evaluation of Haskins is based entirely on feelings or some kind of desperate fandom when it's clear that their negative opinion of Haskins is 100% based on Q Rating bull****.  AKA Feelings.  My evaluation of Haskins has been fixed, since well before we picked him.  It hasn't changed because of two little starts for a dead dog team.

I evaluated Hasksins last year and graded him a 7.  I've seen a huge number of Tua games and will probably end up grading him around a 7.2, the same as I graded Murray last year.  A healthy Tua is a marginally better prospect than Haskins.  I watched Rosen from his freshman season on and would have graded him a little over a 6.  Haskins, Tua, and Murray were all significantly better prospects than him.  Even still, the Cardinals severely ****ed the dog with Rosen and basically ruined his career.  They're not a good organization, shouldn't be viewed as providing some kind of model to follow, and I hope they don't ruin Murray too because he's a rare talent at the position.

There is no way we're moving on from Haskins this offseason and it's absolutely the right call.  

My entire issue with Haskins is "1 season". 

That's it. Just as you don't like people tagging you w/----, don't tag me with it. At the same time I'm willing to go for a new QB, I'm more than willing to wait patiently on Sweat. Sweat may or may not be legit. We'll see what happens. Regardless I'd still draft Chase. And regardless I'd still draft Tua, or if after the whole process, and Tua declared, the medicals cleared, I'd take him too. 

Haskins doesn't and didnt have a full profile. He's got a handful of starts. That's it. There are and were concerns. There still are. He didn't get a fair shake and wasn't getting one. We gave him a crappy OL, and a team w/no proven playmakers. That's nothing remotely like a fair shake. I still would take Tua, especially if he hadn't gotten hurt, because Tua's the better prospect, period. 

If we don't move on from Haskins, there will be only two reasons why, Tua's injury and the fact that he's Snyder's boy. Do you want that to be the process behind the pick? That is the same kind of stupidity that's been ruining this team ever since that spoiled rotten little napolean bought the team twenty years ago. 

I don't think Haskins a bust, I have no idea if he's legit or not, there is way way way too much "who knows" about him, and if we land the 1.01, we absolutely should go after a better prospect PERIOD. Haskins may be a better pro, I'm not arguing he won't, I'm arguing odds, and odds are, a QB in this crop taken at 1.01 or 1.02 is more likely to be a hit than one in last years crap crop. Period. 

I do think you're right. I don't think we'll go QB, it will be a HUGE mistake if we land the 1.01. If we land the 1.02 and pick Young? I can live with that. No matter what we do in April, we'll suck in 2020, we can always try to collect assets to move up for Lawrence next year if Haskins doesn't hit, of course that assumes we have a competent F.O., which we don't, we have a league worst F.O. So matter what we do, it will go wrong. The guys steering the ship are dribbling morons, it's inevitable until at least one of them is walked off the plank, and ever after that we will still have one too many. Not many teams survive bad owners. 

5 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I think if Jamal Adams wasn't on the Jets, we would feel better about how the protection was in that game.  Adams is surprisingly amazing and instinctive as a pass rusher.  There were times he (legally) whacked Haskins after a throw, where I don't see how you can really blame any of the OL.

Like, I'm shocked.  We all knew of Adams being a pretty good player, but with how much of a knack he has as a blitzer, he has to be the best safety in the game currently with how the Jets use him.

-----------------------

Getting a little sidetracked here, but it's almost always a bad idea to draft a Safety in the Top 10.   Over the past 20 years, here are the safeties who have been drafted in the Top 10.

-Jamal Adams is only now worth it.

-Eric Berry would have been, but injuries.

-Mark Barron was not.

-Laron Landry was not.

-Donte Whitner was not.

-Sean Taylor, everyone here knows about.

-Roy Williams was not.

That's not a good success rate.  Less than half don't pan out?  I haven't watched either of the Top 2 safeties in this draft, but from what I'm reading, I doubt they'd be worth a Top 10 selection either.  The Draft Network has Delpit at #10, McKinney at #33, and Hamsah Nasirildeen at #36.  I watched a game of Nasirildeen, and I think #36 is too high of a valuation for him as well.

I'm a huge safety fan and I'd never draft a SS in the first. FS I would and wanted Fitz so damn bad. This season too. Also why I didnt want James. Although I may have been wrong.

Adam's is generational and a game changer. He could be top 10 NFL. 

Can someone make an actual logical argument for not trading back, other than "I really like this guy"

I am talking if we are number two and the we leverage Miami picking at 4 or 5 against other teams trying to jump them. If Miami offers us their 2 later first, a 2nd and a 2021 2nd, how can you argue against something like that. It is ignoring reality if you don't think that would be best for the team

15 hours ago, markmills67 said:

Could we release Moses and start Christian at RT?. 

Really only have Penn and the two of them at tackle so I would say no. Also I believe Moses contract is fairly team friendly for next year so I would expect both of them to be on the roster. Now if they drafted Wirfs that could change. They need to bring in another athletic T.

14 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

FS I would and wanted Fitz so damn bad. 

He was my draft crush. He is such a play maker and cover guy who could play corner.

10 hours ago, Skins199021 said:

Can someone make an actual logical argument for not trading back, other than "I really like this guy"

I am talking if we are number two and the we leverage Miami picking at 4 or 5 against other teams trying to jump them. If Miami offers us their 2 later first, a 2nd and a 2021 2nd, how can you argue against something like that. It is ignoring reality if you don't think that would be best for the team

To me your scenario makes too much sense.

Without them trading back with any of those picks they would fill roster holes such as CB, S, ILB, Edge, T, G, TE, or WR and have a 2nd for next years draft. Heck they could draft 3 OL or 3 Db's and it would be tough to argue.

And then there's the TW asset, what will they get for him...

11 hours ago, Skins199021 said:

We are definitely short on draft picks.

i think we are getting a comp 4th rounder for losing Crowder and that's it's. We somehow need to get a couple of picks for Trent, even in the early-mid rounds as a minimum, then as you say strongly consider moving back.

Young might be considered too good to pass on though. The Bengals might think that and take a QB at the top of the second/or trade back into the first instead.

Initial priority, we must have the first or second pick in the draft.

11 hours ago, Skins199021 said:

We traded down in 2011, rather than take a hall of fame talent, and the other selections didn't work out. Middle rounds weren't very strong in hindsight. 

Go with elite talent. 

Top 5 in the draft is a golden opportunity to find a potential hall of famer. 

Young is that guy in this draft. 

Okay but if Miami proposes a deal similar to what I stated, we would be fools to not take it. We aren't one player away, we are like 10 away. And for every example you throw at me of we missed out on said guy, I can throw twice as many "Can't Miss" guys who missed badly.

We need O-line, CB, ILB, OLD, probably a TE, probably a QB. 

I am just saying if Miami trades us say 17, 24 (guesses on where those picks land), their 2nd and a 2nd in 2021 for number 2.

I rather have a draft of possibly Kristian Fulton DB, K'Lavon Chaisson OLB, and Tyler Biadasz OL with out top 3 picks rather than just Young. Plus a 2nd next year in case we need ammo to move up for a QB if Haskins continues to suck.

I am not saying you just trade back to pick up a pick. But any trade from two bringing back two 1sts in 2020 and a 2nd plus a 1st or 2nd in 2021 must be done.

29 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

I rather have a draft of possibly Kristian Fulton DB, K'Lavon Chaisson OLB, and Tyler Biadasz OL with out top 3 picks rather than just Young. Plus a 2nd next year in case we need ammo to move up for a QB if Haskins continues to suck.

I am not saying you just trade back to pick up a pick. But any trade from two bringing back two 1sts in 2020 and a 2nd plus a 1st or 2nd in 2021 must be done.

San Francisco has a similar option last year. They could go with Bosa who barely played due to injury, but was considered generational. This is an easy choice for us

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

You dont trade away from playmakers. Especially when they look generational. 

Yep.  This team doesn't do stars.  We don't typically have players in the top 100 let alone top 10 regardless of where the list is coming from, PFF, the players ranking them, whatever.

We can do good to very good players.  This franchise struggles to find great.  I am watching Chase Young again now, and that dude might be the best college defensive player I've ever seen.  I am actually hoping he slows down because he's so good that I am starting to worry that even Cincy would take him at 1 over Burrow.

If we have a shot to get him, no way am I trading down.   That player can IMO transform this defense.  And for good measure it would give the NFL a Redskins player to talk about as a star for a change. 

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

You dont trade away from playmakers. Especially when they look generational. 

It seems nailed to everyone that the Bungles take a QB, seems a fair enough assumption, but I would not discount them taking Young at #1 given his current billing. Then jump back up from #33 to get a QB. Imagine if Tua starts to drop down the first round...... 

1 minute ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

It seems nailed to everyone that the Bungles take a QB, seems a fair enough assumption, but I would not discount them taking Young at #1 given his current billing. Then jump back up from #33 to get a QB. Imagine if Tua starts to drop down the first round...... 

Yeah I just made the same point. Young looks like potentially a rare franchise changer -- monster player in the Lawrence Taylor mold.  He also is such a big name now and so electric that I think he'd be a rare type defensive player who would bring people to the stadium to watch -- which might have some value for a team struggling with attendance, etc.

We got to hope that Burrow keeps killing it. 

51 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

Okay but if Miami proposes a deal similar to what I stated, we would be fools to not take it. We aren't one player away, we are like 10 away. And for every example you throw at me of we missed out on said guy, I can throw twice as many "Can't Miss" guys who missed badly.

We need O-line, CB, ILB, OLD, probably a TE, probably a QB. 

I am just saying if Miami trades us say 17, 24 (guesses on where those picks land), their 2nd and a 2nd in 2021 for number 2.

So we move down to, say, 4 or 5, and also pick up 17 and 24 plus the other picks? That would be difficult to walk away from in general, I agree. But Edge is IMO the 2nd most valuable position there is after QB, with LT being 3rd. Having an elite game changing pass rusher is second to only having an elite QB. It completely changes a defense and what it's able to do.

If you have a chance to take the kind of generational pass rushing talent that will be there in Chase Young I think you take it, period. With Chase Young, our talent on the interior DL, and a new and competent DC, I think it could definitely transform the entire defense. QBs would be peeking at him every down, DCs would have to alter their entire game plans, they'd have to leave someone in to help double team or chip him on many downs, leaving other guys one on one and having less talent the offense can put on the outside as call catchers. There's a reason elite pass rushers get paid so much.

I'm sick to death of not having any truly elite talent on our team (outside of a more healthy Trent), especially on defense. No game changers, no super stars, nobody that the offense has to game plan for. Our edge rushing has been mediocre for a long time. Kerrigan is a very good player, and I love him as a Redskin, but he doesn't really put a ton of fear into anyone and nobody game plans for him. He also works against the less talented pass protecting on the other team. Our right side has been **** for pass rushing for a while now. 

I'd trade one elite game changing pass rusher for 2 or 3 guys who may end up "good" or even "very good", especially at other positions. True, we could also end up getting lucky and having one of the guys we picked up in the trade end up elite, but at the moment none of them are near the prospect that Chase Young is. I haven't seen any sports writers or analysts say that he isn't the clear cut #1 player in the draft, hands down. IMO he's a superior prospect to Bosa and Garrett (as the two most recent elite pass rushers drafted). 

I fully recognize that this team needs a ton of pieces, but IMO you just don't pass on a guy like that, especially at such a valuable position. 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah I just made the same point. Young looks like potentially a rare franchise changer -- monster player in the Lawrence Taylor mold.  He also is such a big name now and so electric that I think he'd be a rare type defensive player who would bring people to the stadium to watch -- which might have some value for a team struggling with attendance, etc.

We got to hope that Burrow keeps killing it. 

Not sure what the 2020 QB free agent market looks like, or which half decent vets could be on the trade block, but Bengals getting a placeholder vet QB to go with a day 2 rookie QB, plus taking Young, seems quite viable to me.

13 hours ago, Skins199021 said:

If we’re talking Chase Young...

Would you rather Von Miller or Josh Doctson, Marquez Sweat, Fred Davis and Malcolm Kelly?  
Just joking of course, but I think that’s  probably roughly the argument.  We also might not get offered anything close to that haul, but who knows.  
If we are though, I’d move back.  

I’m curious as to what FA will bring, but ignoring that and the possibility of taking a qb (just can’t see Dan and Allen going for that), I’m thinking we could use:

1) 2 tackles - replacement for Penn and either a swing tackle or starting RT

2) a guard (or 2) - depending on Flowers/Scherff

3) 2 corners - replacement for Norman and someone to compete with Moreau (and Moreland)

4) a TE (or 2) - a pass catcher (an all around stud would be even better) and someone to compete with Hentges/Sprinkle

5) a FS - not sure Apke and Nicholson are any better than serviceable 

6) a 3rd down back - a weapon for the pass game, preferably one that can handle some carries as well

7) an OLB (or 2) - replacement for Kerrigan and a rotational guy for 3rd or 4th spot

😎an ILB - Foster, Holcomb and SDH are an interesting group, but I’d like to add competition
Receiver wouldn’t hurt either, though I do like the potential of this group, and maybe even a fullback.  

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm sick to death of not having any truly elite talent on our team (outside of a more healthy Trent), especially on defense. No game changers, no super stars, nobody that the offense has to game plan for. Our edge rushing has been mediocre for a long time. Kerrigan is a very good player, and I love him as a Redskin, but he doesn't really put a ton of fear into anyone and nobody game plans for him. He also works against the less talented pass protecting on the other team. Our right side has been **** for pass rushing for a while now. 

I'd trade one elite game changing pass rusher for 2 or 3 guys who may end up "good" or even "very good", especially at other positions. True, we could also end up getting lucky and having one of the guys we picked up in the trade end up elite, but at the moment none of them are near the prospect that Chase Young is. I haven't seen any sports writers or analysts say that he isn't the clear cut #1 player in the draft, hands down. IMO he's a superior prospect to Bosa and Garrett (as the two most recent elite pass rushers drafted). 

Me, too.  I don't think its a coincidence that this team stinks on 3rd down both on offense and defense.  That is, because we have no playmakers that can just take over a game.  Cooley talked about this several times from a player side of things saying teams with superstars often have a deeper belief in their ability to win because they expect that player will step up in big spots.

Kerrigan for example is a good player, he rises up and makes big plays here and there but he doesn't threaten an offense on almost every play and or is unblockable as it seems like Chase is. 

22 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

That's a fair point and if that happens, then our #2 might get extremely valuable. Especially if we go LT

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

That's a fair point and if that happens, then our #2 might get extremely valuable. Especially if we go LT

Yeah if the Bengals decided that they couldn't pass on Chase Young then our #2 could be highly valuable. There'd probably be a few teams who may look to trade up for Burrow. If that happens and we got a really nice offer then I'd definitely trade down. I really like Okudah and Jeudy but IMO neither of them are the sort of prospects that Young is. 

Archived