Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

7 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

EaVjuWLXYAMjNnt?format=jpg&name=900x900

If Terry puts up 1300 yards and 12 TD’s, what is our record going to be? I think that level of production implies a very functional offense and excellent WB play. That might be a 10-6 team.

I also think those numbers are overly optimistic, but not impossible. 1100 yards and 9 TD’s would be very good. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

How many captains are allowed per team? 3-4? I would definitely say McClaurin and Kerrigan are my first 2.

Jonathan Allen would be the best choice for a team captain from the defense. Hard worker. Hard nosed. Everyone seems to respect him. He is our defensive tone setter. 

14 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Jonathan Allen would be the best choice for a team captain from the defense. Hard worker. Hard nosed. Everyone seems to respect him. He is our defensive tone setter. 

Good point. Kerrigan likely is not even a starter this year .

4 hours ago, method man said:

Is him being a team captain a lock at this point?

It's a lock. Teams are allowed 6 team captains. Terry McLaurin, Dwayne Haskins, Adrian Peterson, Jonathan Allen, Ryan Kerrigan, and Landon Collins are my guesses if we roll with 6. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 5

Yeah that 40 time does not reflect his on field speed, which is clearly superior to the guys chasing him. He is electric for sure but nobody seems to want to talk about his hands.  Lots of drops or failures on difficult catches but also a lot exciting plays, a really interesting player who IMO will be a better return man than receiver.  

On 6/12/2020 at 9:40 PM, Anselmheifer said:

If Terry puts up 1300 yards and 12 TD’s, what is our record going to be? I think that level of production implies a very functional offense and excellent WB play. That might be a 10-6 team.

I also think those numbers are overly optimistic, but not impossible. 1100 yards and 9 TD’s would be very good. 

15-1

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Yeah that 40 time does not reflect his on field speed, which is clearly superior to the guys chasing him. He is electric for sure but nobody seems to want to talk about his hands.  Lots of drops or failures on difficult catches but also a lot exciting plays, a really interesting player who IMO will be a better return man than receiver.  

You talkin Mclaurin at returning kicks???...so help me god any fool with that brain dead of an idea should be fired!

Imagine these stats with a decent amount of targets, and improved QB accuracy and coaching.

McLaurin finished his rookie year with 58 catches, 919 yards and 7 TD's on only 93 targets. (For perspective, NFC East No. 1 WR Amari Cooper was targeted 119 times. Michael Thomas had 185 targets.)

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

On 6/16/2020 at 7:43 AM, bakedtater1 said:

15-1

You talkin Mclaurin at returning kicks???...so help me god any fool with that brain dead of an idea should be fired!

I was talking about Sims.  i could have sworn we were discussing Sim but here i sit in the McLaurin thread. I have no explanation for this, have you seen my liver pills?  

45 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

If you had to put money on Chase Young or Terry McLaurin to have the better career, who would you choose?

McLaurin to me looks like a multi year all pro in the making. I don’t think it’s as easy a choice as it seems on the surface. 

It’s a good question. But one will be 21 years old this upcoming season and one will be 25.  I think Young has a much more productive future ahead of him bulk stats-wise if he can stay healthy. 

19 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

If you had to put money on Chase Young or Terry McLaurin to have the better career, who would you choose?

McLaurin to me looks like a multi year all pro in the making. I don’t think it’s as easy a choice as it seems on the surface. 

Mclaurin will rack up outrageous numbers if he gets the benefit of being paired with high end QB play. 

• Like 2