Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

5 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

oh yeah Chris is up there for sure but Rice is the best 

Yeah..thats been the debate scince the eighties...it comes down to entertainment purposes that puts the slight edge over rice for me...the cathes carter had were absolutely insane.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 1:24 PM, mistertim said:

Why can't he just be Terry McLaurin?

Add some flash.  I know people who still think we don’t have any stars, and even analysts around the league who think that.  A nickname would help, certainly couldn’t hurt.  If he was mouthy and boastful like a Deion Sanders I wouldn’t think he needed one either.  But that’s not his personality.

On 2/26/2020 at 11:24 AM, mistertim said:

Why can't he just be Terry McLaurin?

#terrymthegem

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I believe that clip shows that who ever mentioned something about the receivers belling out haskins has a point.

It's always nice to hear a pro bowl CB say good things about your rookie WR.

A condensed version of this was posted by the Redskins on Twitter but they cut off the end because Slay takes a shot at the Redskins QB's for not connecting so this is the full video.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

He was a big part of the reason I won my fantasy football league this last season. I picked him up in the last round - I guarantee I would have to take him in the 3rd or 4th this year.  My flier this year is probably going to be Antonio Gibson or AGG.  And yes, I always have a Redskins player on my team.  Feels traitorous not to. 

Edited by Rex Tomb

On 3/2/2020 at 9:03 PM, bakedtater1 said:

#terrymthegem

I believe that clip shows that who ever mentioned something about the receivers belling out haskins has a point.

There is no question that Harmon and McLaurin did that for Haskins on occasion last year. But I disagree regarding that packers game TD. If Haskins puts that ball right on Terry’s numbers it’s an easy for the safety coming across the middle. The ball was put in the only place a defender couldn’t make a play on it. Terry had to make a catch of the year type play but it was a perfect throw. Or Haskins just got lucky and made an inaccurate throw that fortunately ended up in the perfect spot. 

The overall point remains though that they bailed him out on occasion but that’s what good receivers should do. Scary Terry is our best offensive player and he and Dwayne will only get better, individually and together. If Sims progresses it’s really going to open things up for a playmaker we can get the ball in space like Gibson or Sims as well. If AGG can just be decent he’s going to see a lot of one on ones against the defense’s second corner and hopefully weapons like Gibson, Sims, McKissic and a healthy Guice can feast on a spread out defense underneath allowing them to get a head full of steam and rip off chunk plays. 

• Like 3