Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

Charlie Taylor, Art Monk, and Terry Mclaurin...I absolutely loved Santa Moss, dude will go down as one of my top 5 favorite Redskins players of all times. But I believe Mclaurin will be better than Moss. 

Just now, redskinss said:

Baked tater must be grillin again.

Nope not back to back nights for me..how ever mrs potato head might be out there getting ready to grill some sausage dogs she wants to dish up tonight lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

He’s gonna get a lot more attention this year from opposing D’s. Priority is to get a couple more attacking options embedded. Hopefully we get that from this draft process.

John Ross on the other side?..possibly that #14 dude we drafted..swiss army knife dude...he might be able to free up Mclaurin.

#feedterry

1 hour ago, dswerdlw said:

McLaurin and the Antonios will be doin' some Harm-on other teams. Sims like it to me. 

Meanwhile our defense will be making offenses sweat from the Payne of chase 

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Charlie Taylor, Art Monk, and Terry Mclaurin...I absolutely loved Santa Moss, dude will go down as one of my top 5 favorite Redskins players of all times. But I believe Mclaurin will be better than Moss. 

Nope not back to back nights for me..how ever mrs potato head might be out there getting ready to grill some sausage dogs she wants to dish up tonight lol

No Gary Clark?

Actually, if you're doing one per era... I can dig it. Moss can be added that way.  It'd be him or James Thrash (who I actually really liked as a high effort guy who overproduced his talent.)

8 minutes ago, Burgold said:

No Gary Clark?

Actually, if you're doing one per era... I can dig it. Moss can be added that way.  It'd be him or James Thrash (who I actually really liked as a high effort guy who overproduced his talent.)

Oh the posse for sure..r sanders as well..thrash was a work horse for sure..gave it his all..moss just gives me so many memories..the Monday night miracle is what put him in my top 5 faves..

Wasn't thrash the one completely leveled by a raven lb over the middle and still hung onto the ball?

Edited by bakedtater1

He reminds me of Marvin Harrison. 

It won't matter  whomever covers him, he will get open. 

Haskins needs to feed him the ball.  If they do, he will light the NFL on fire on his journey to a Gold Jacket. 

He could have 1600 yards and 12 TDs very soon. 

On 5/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, TheShredder said:

He could have 1600 yards and 12 TDs very soon. 

Let's pump the breaks on that a bit? There have been maybe 10-15 of those types of seasons in the NFL, ever. I love McLaurin, but lets go with 12-1300 and 8 for now? Lets see what Haskins has, lets see what Moss, AGG, Gibson, Harmon, Sims, etc. develop as, what other weapons we have, how much we run the ball, etc. etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Let's pump the breaks on that a bit? There have been maybe 10-15 of those types of seasons in the NFL, ever. I love McLaurin, but lets go with 12-1300 and 8 for now? Lets see what Haskins has, lets see what Moss, AGG, Gibson, Harmon, Sims, etc. develop as, what other weapons we have, how much we run the ball, etc. etc.

I said 'He could have", that is pumping the brakes dude.  Also pointed out that he is very much like Harrison who had a few 1600+ yard seasons and the first one was Peyton"s sophmore season.  I'm actually not a Haskins fan yet so that"s the underlying issue with McLovin...he would have had 1200+ yards as a rookie if the QB play was even average. 

I expect to see far better coaching  and organization benefiting Haskins in year 2. 

8 hours ago, TheShredder said:

I said 'He could have", that is pumping the brakes dude.  Also pointed out that he is very much like Harrison who had a few 1600+ yard seasons and the first one was Peyton"s sophmore season.

Does he remind anyone else of Steve Smith Sr.  at least in play style?  A sub 4.4 guy who plays with a physical edge, a threat on every level?

On 5/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, Snagletooth said:

Does he remind anyone else of Steve Smith Sr.  at least in play style?  A sub 4.4 guy who plays with a physical edge, a threat on every level?

No.  Steve Smith Jr is a football shorter and 15 Lbs lighter and McLaurin is faster.  He's a Marvin Harrison style WR with a hungry 50-50 ball fighter mentality.  Garcon didn't have his speed. 

10 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

No.  Steve Smith Jr is a football shorter and 15 Lbs lighter and McLaurin is faster.  He's a Marvin Harrison style WR with a hungry 50-50 ball fighter mentality.  Garcon didn't have his speed. 

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I am interested in seeing this 3 inch football.