Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Those were the days...(a pictorial)

20 hours ago, JCB said:

Man, that 2012 Vikings game when Threesus popped off that monster run down the left sideline? I remember seeing footage of a band playing go-go beats in the stadium basement afterwards. It was the most awesomely DC thing EVER.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:51 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

I just realized this run was against Kirk's future team.

Maybe that explains his reaction or non/reaction

Was at that game in the opposite end zone.   Place went NUTS.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Like it or not, Robert, Alfred, and the team was magical that year. Too bad it all went south.  Good times. Hail

Ohhhh loved it...that's the closest the skins have got to getting to the Superbowl in a long arse time... The skins were about to start steam Rollin the seachickens when rg3 got injured.. before that injury I knew it was the skins year!!

On 4/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, Riggo'sRangers said:

Like it or not, Robert, Alfred, and the team was magical that year. Too bad it all went south.  Good times. Hail

That was the first (and I pray not but I fear it might be the last) time in my adult life that I really thought Danny and Co were close. Like really CLOSE to GETTING all the chips in place to win it all. Burned out as fast as it started and now here we all are. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

I love the way OP's misery thread got derailed into a Glory days one. We have had enough misery who wants to wallow in it , not me. HTTR !

it wasn't a misery thread lol...those were literally the pics I had in my photobucket account and downloaded. It didn't matter to me what they portrayed, but they did bring back some memories.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

1993 Divisional Round against San Francisco........couldnt find the picture of Byner fumbling on what would have been a touchdown to tie. The hole in front of him was big enough for a Mack truck.  I think there was like 9 fumbles in this game.

redskins-vs-49ers-football-san-francisco-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6572798a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1