Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

Losing Nsheke hurts, but should have been anticipated. He's good enough to start maybe not a star, but a decent starter. Considering how much we need back up depth losing one of our few good ones is a big loss. I don't think Christian is ready to step up. So, the answer needs to be found in FA or a better draft choice and really several because we need a starter at guard and probably at least two really good depth linemen.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The rebuild lasted 15 years.

And our pergatory has been 20+ years. If I could go back and make my dad raise me a Browns fan all these years I would. I can't, which is the nature of being a diehard fan. So here we are. 

5 minutes ago, carex said:

you don't have any faith in the front office so extra draft picks should be worthless to you.  Be consistent in your complaints

Well obviously a true rebuild would require a new front office. Which is what I’ve always said. 

Still, I’d rather that be the approach with this current front office than what we are doing now, which is nothing beyond season ticket salvaging and job saving mode 

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

We've sucked for at least that long.

I don't have any faith in the FO, that's why the extra picks are needed.  They're gonna boof the pooch more often than not, they need all the chances they can get.  

you can fail with 10 picks as easy as 1

19 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Now the Giant beat reporters and fans are going wild saying that the Giants are going to trade for Rosen with the extra pick(s). 

After all the flack that the Giants for passing on a QB last year, it would be interesting if they ended up with Saquan and Rosen to start this year.  

Just now, Nerm said:

After all the flack that the Giants for passing on a QB last year, it would be interesting if they ended up with Saquan and Rosen to start this year.  

Could happen.  I really like Rosen and think he's been shafted by a lot of sports media.  I am still hopefully WE land him. :)  

Just now, carex said:

you can fail with 10 picks as easy as 1

And I think our FO would.

But I'd rather see our FO commit to a rebuild plan and fall flat on their face by whiffing on picks instead of the 7-9 band-aid crap that they've been doing.  Nut up, pick a direction, try to carry out the plan.  

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

And I think our FO would.

But I'd rather see our FO commit to a rebuild plan and fall flat on their face by whiffing on picks instead of the 7-9 band-aid crap that they've been doing.  Nut up, pick a direction, try to carry out the plan.  

You are right to bash the front office for a lot of things. But drafting isnt one of them. Our drafts have been solid the past few years.

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Could happen.  I really like Rosen and think he's been shafted by a lot of sports media.  I am still hopefully WE land him. :)  

Me too. Offer both thirds for Rosen and our 2nd to Browns for Ogbah? Would solidify two positions of need..... draft OG or WR round 1, or trade down.

3 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Me too. Offer both thirds for Rosen and our 2nd to Browns for Ogbah? Would solidify two positions of need..... draft OG or WR round 1, or trade down.

Gonna take a 1st to get Rosen.  Go to twitter and type in "Josh Rosen" and click search then latest.  It's going crazy!  Literally.

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'm not sure what to think about him.  I get the red flags about a guy who a team is willing to trade one year after drafting him #10 overall, but there is also the possibility that this is about the coaches infatuation with Murray, not that Rosen is a bum.  I don't think that Rosen's play with the Cards last year is an indicator of his future.  That team made it look like David Johnson sucked too.  No chance for a rookie QB to look good.

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Gonna take a 1st to get Rosen.  Go to twitter and type in "Josh Rosen" and click search then latest.  It's going crazy!  Literally.

I am not worried about Rosen but if they really wanted him that bad, they were in the drivers seat anyway, they have the highest picks among the teams needing a QB.  I've heard mixed things from Giant reporters about Rosen, one said on a broadcast he thinks they like him but another said the opposite.   The only QB I'd be worried about as to the Giants is Murray though most say he's not Gettleman's kind of QB.  And its looking like the Cards take him anyway.

Guys I'm on holiday in a ****ty internet country, so please tell me about this: did we show any interest in o-lineman and other FAs (outside Collins signed and Mosley Jets)?

Right now I feel like we play the comp pick challenge again. Sign one big. Hope bunch of your own guys get big money and replace them with low level players. We need a swing tackle at least. You don't go cheap on that. 

Archived