Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

53 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I love it. Browns stockpiled picks and built the team the right way. Now they can go get playmakers to help put them over the top. If Baker develops they are going to be nasty. 

To be fair their former GM fell on the sword stockpiling those picks and now Dorsey is cashing in.  

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I was the Giants' GM, I would respond with something about wishing OBJ the best, and that I hope he celebrates with an Instagram model, a pizza, and an unknown white powdery substance.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This would just seal the deal for me as for basking in the Giants off season at least thus far -- them landing my least favorite QB in the draft among the ones supposed to go the earliest.  

This would be awesome. Jones is easily a bust..... imo

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This would just seal the deal for me as for basking in the Giants off season at least thus far -- them landing my least favorite QB in the draft among the ones supposed to go the earliest.  

But NY might have to trade up to #14 IF the Redskins want Jones at #15.  Just saying....:) 

20 minutes ago, Poindexter said:

The Giants are out of their minds.....how do you trade the best WR in the league? 

Not sure what your question has to do with the Giants, but the Steelers felt Antonio Brown was a cancer and had to be moved at any cost to preserve their locker room cohesion.

1 hour ago, Hail2theSkins24 said:

I called him out on his BS and he blocked me real quick 😆.  But I do agree with him regarding TW. The WR class in the draft is very good and we can draft 2 that are talented to contribute right away. PRich, Sims, Doctson, Quinn, 2 rookie WRs and then our TE’s should turn out to be formidable for whoever is throwing the ball.  Right now, I’m most worried about the depth on our OL. Needs to be addressed 

So bring back the same garbage WR corps we had last year, except sub Crowder's spot on the roster for a couple rookies.  That doesnt sound that great.  

11 minutes ago, panahoo said:

This would be awesome. Jones is easily a bust..... imo

People hate him so much.  lol

On 3/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Skin'emAlive said:

Not sure what your point is here. We arent a contender. We dont have a quarterback. We have limited cap space. We have multiple holes, the largest of which is the Safety position, and there are plenty of decent safeties on the market this offseason. If we wait, there will still be quality options to be had after the top 2-3 find their respective landings spots. Lets be honest. We arent getting any top players unless we shell out. Earl and Collins are going to a contender.

What am I going to do tomorrow? You're killing it with predictions. 

We signed a defensive leading 25 year old. Should we just never try for blue chip players? 

Hey we suck so lets keep sucking. 

33 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Guys I'm on holiday in a ****ty internet country, so please tell me about this: did we show any interest in o-lineman and other FAs (outside Collins signed and Mosley Jets)?

Right now I feel like we play the comp pick challenge again. Sign one big. Hope bunch of your own guys get big money and replace them with low level players. We need a swing tackle at least. You don't go cheap on that. 

Bruce playing the comp pick challenge

FC56C100-425D-4B3E-94FA-2CE8DB35A118.jpeg

24 minutes ago, RWJ said:

But NY might have to trade up to #14 IF the Redskins want Jones at #15.  Just saying....:) 

I'm looking at some mock drafts and the way things are going if the Giants don't take Haskins at 6 he could be there at 15

3 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

Bruce playing the comp pick challenge

FC56C100-425D-4B3E-94FA-2CE8DB35A118.jpeg

I'm not sure how likely that is this year.  9 of our 19 free agents  were street free agents last year.  We've got depth guys, often injured guys and guys who had no interest last year except from us

16 minutes ago, SkinsNoles21 said:

What am I going to do tomorrow? You're killing it with predictions. 

We signed a defensive leading 25 year old. Should we just never try for blue chip players? 

Hey we suck so lets keep sucking. 

No no no, you build the team the "right"way. Some people here will never be happy with anything. I'm as down on Bruce as the next guy, but Collins was a great move. He's easily the best defender in our secondary already, the contract isn't crippling, people just like to complain to complain.

Archived