Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

22 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Fortunately LG is deep enough that a reach should be easy to avoid in the first two rounds. There are 2-3 players (if you consider Tackles capable of playing guard as well - ie Smith) that you could legitimately pick at pick 15 without being a reach. 

I agree that there will be solid options of players deserving to be a mid first round pick, such as Williams or Ford, but I'd hate to have a Jonathon Allen or Derwin James fall to us, but we feel we have to address LG instead.  And if we take the Allen/James that has fallen and expect to have good options in the 2nd, then there is a run similar to last year's, it could force us to reach or lose out altogether. Who knows.  I'm just hoping they can find an affordable stopgap in FA so they don't feel forced into not getting a good return on an early pick.  

Due to the nature of the position, how it effects our run and pass game, and effects the development/evaluation of our QB and RBs, I view LG as the one position I want to see an upgrade by 2019 season.  While olb and QB are premium positions where we also have a need, I wouldn't be as disappointed if we passed on those positions in 2019 due to how FA and the draft played out, but LG is a position I want to see upgraded.

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

AP and Collins just might have to fight over it, if the skins are able to re-sign him 

Oklahoma drill from 20 yards apart?

Just now, Renegade7 said:

OBJ in Cleveland would be straight savage with Mayfield, Landry, and Hunt already there.  They deserve it.

And a dline of Garrett, Vernon, and Richardson.  They are no longer the laughing stock that's for sure.  Hoping the skins don't fill that void.  

26 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I went Beckham gone.  They've quietly been rebuilding their O line, their interior right now is arguably better than ours.    Their weapons way better than ours.   Eli is holding them back otherwise their offense could be killer.  Removing Beckham out of that equation would be a really good thing.  😀

Good news for you SIP until they then use the picks to trade up for Murray....:kickcan:

5 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Could playing for the Washington Redskins be a possibility for OBJ. 

Big Snyder move?. 

HTTR 

No chance.....

Thought Bell maybe but we seem way out of the picture there too. Not that I want us to be in it at the potential cost.

I think Bruce may have ran out of steam. 

Back to AP, HaHa, Scherff and that trade for Rosen 

4 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

No chance.....

Thought Bell maybe but we seem way out of the picture there too. Not that I want us to be in it at the potential cost.

I think Bruce may have ran out of steam. 

Back to AP, HaHa, Scherff and that trade for Rosen 

Could very well be right, UK74.  

12 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Supposedly OBJ prefers Rams or Niners. 

Don't really see how this would be possible. They already have Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp, and Robert Woods. Hell, their 4th guy is Josh Reynolds and decent chance he'd be our #1 or #2, that's how deep they are. 

58 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

If the Skins are content with Keenum at QB for this season they may just go OL in rounds one and two. Draft your QB next year when the draft is stronger at the position and have him come into a solid young OL. Just a thought.

Its a good thought too. Right now I'm on board with anything but DT, WR, RB, or QB at 15 unless theres an obvious dropper. Which at QB that's Murray and Haskins, at DT its Quinnen Williams and maybe Ed Oliver.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

He wouldn't make it past the Giants and Miami to us at #15.  And before you say it, no, we aren't giving up any more draft picks to jump and snag him :cheers:

You may be right on Miami but thing quoted said Giants have no intent on drafting him, why I posted that : )

Trade with Miami instead? 😁

12 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm sorry..obj is extremely talented..prob best hands in the league next to Fitz scince c Carter... But I'll never forget the practice field goal net incident..hehehe

You should continue your satire and scream about how we're too stupid to get a great player like OBJ, who'd never want to come here, because we suck and we're dumb and then if we get him, immediately write, he sucks, is a cancer and only a desperate team going no where would ever want him.   Do it and be great.

Archived