Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Damnit.  I was so excited for Cole vs. Soto tonight.  There is no pitcher/batter matchup more exciting in all of MLB, if you ask me...

This does seem like an awfully ominous sign, in a year with nothing but ominous signs.  

25 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Season’s going to be canceled within two weeks. I just hope nobody get severely ill. 

What a joke, my dad said we should watch it anyway.

If teams are just going to play with their hands behind their back until they run out of people that are allowed to play, this feels over before it started.

The idea that entire team just practiced with Soto but doesn't have to self-quarantine before playing a team from New York if all places? 

I can't wrap my head around it, so won't try to, hope for the best but not putting my emotions out their to get stepped on by this nonsense. What's the point?

• Like 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

And you call yourself a Redskins fan. :ols:

That's Football Team fan to you, sir. : )

Feel like I'm going thread to thread flipping tables right now, it's because I dont like being toyed with but also something else...so glad I got next week off, I need it.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody seen Stillunknown? Figured he'd be posting today. I haven't seen him around for awhile now.

Still actively reacting to stuff in anonymous mode, I dont blame anyone for not feeling like posting right now with everything going on.  Im using this place to vent right now, I may be doing more harm then good.

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Still actively reacting to stuff in anonymous mode, I dont blame anyone for not feeling like posting right now with everything going on.  Im using this place to vent right now, I may be doing more harm then good.

Started hitting the heavy bag again. It helps. Every little bit helps.

Some ass would help even more. :kickcan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First thought was I hope for a quick, asymptomatic, and full recovery for Soto.  My second thought was what exactly is the contact tracing criteria they are looking at?  How on earth can the rest of the team not be subject to quarantine?

25 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Gotta think it’s pretty hard to catch COVID from someone asymptomatic on a baseball field.  I’m still optimistic.

Asymptomatic has nothing to do with how easy it is to spread it. Soto could've been talking to someone while standing close to them, and chances are still high in that case. Hoping he was at least keeping his distance the last few days

Starting lineup tonight

1. SS Trea Turner

2. RF Adam Eaton

3. 2B Starlin Castro

4. DH Howie Kendrick

5. 1B Eric Thames

6. C Kurt Suzuki

7. 3B Asdrubal Cabrera

8. LF Andrew Stevenson

9. CF Victor Robles

SP Max

• Like 2