Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

We need to listen to the earth right now.

Best player gets COVID, dugout has foot of water in it, first game of four major sports back canceled.

Nature is trying to tell us something, Chapman is symptomatic.

ya i really dont see how this season is going more than a few weeks

nhl really did it right and got the **** out of here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Cancel indeed. Another thing to look out for is weird injuries as a result of modified scheduling,  etc

This, I doubt they in the type of game shape to help limit injuries.

Wall is also going through problems with his recovery because of social distance requirements.  

I can't imagine what GMs will do with players coming back recovered that are too internally damaged to play anymore, they'd want every player in a plastic bubble to not lose their core players.

Just now, skinfan2k said:

the Nats are making the playoffs.  The playoffs are basically set up like the NBA.  this team is too good not to be in the top 8 anymore. 

well, a couple things stand in the way, like the low probably of actually having playoffs this year. and the fact that they just lost their 2 best players before the 2nd game even started. whos going to be scratched tomorrow morning?

Just now, mammajamma said:

well, a couple things stand in the way, like the low probably of actually having playoffs this year. and the fact that they just lost their 2 best players before the 2nd game even started. whos going to be scratched tomorrow morning?

you can make the playoffs being .500 this year watch.  Sports are going through.  Too much money is on the line.  They have the test and protocols in place to appear they are doing it right.  if we have the big 3 healthy in the playoffs, only the dodgers scare me. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

How about Eric Fedde

If there was a "season" to hold guys back. Not drive them into the ground. Put them on the IL out of being over cautious. It's whatever this season will be. 

With a spring then stop and then whatever this summer thing was. I'm not risking the next 5 seasons of Strasburg for this. 

• Like 4