Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

After this Yankees series, the Nats don't play another 2019 playoff team for 19 straight games. In fact, the only 2019 playoff teams we face all season are the Yankees, Braves and Rays. More than a quarter of our games are against the Marlins and Orioles.

Let's get out of this series with a win and ride out the Soto situation as best we can. We have lots and lots of winnable games ahead. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bacon said:

After this Yankees series, the Nats don't play another 2019 playoff team for 19 straight games. In fact, the only 2019 playoff teams we face all season are the Yankees, Braves and Rays. More than a quarter of our games are against the Marlins and Orioles.

Let's get out of this series with a win and ride out the Soto situation as best we can. We have lots and lots of winnable games ahead. 

Donda dropping tonight?

27 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This is an omen

You said it first.

Soto missing set the tone for what for what to expect.  Could change a world series.

Am I missing why our entire Nationals lineup wasnt in self-quarantine?  I dont get it, I'm confused.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You said it first.

Soto missing set the tone for what for what to expect.  Could change a world series.

Am I missing why our entire Nationals lineup wasnt in self-quarantine?  I dont get it, I'm confused.

Because this idiot set the protocols.

MLB shifts digital strategy to draw millennial fans as ratings fall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You said it first.

On the flipside, if Soto is healthy when paloffs are now and other superstars are not, we could have a leg up. 

This entire situation is cruel and absurd. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey @Riggo#44, that was quite a teabagging that Stanton gave Scherzer.

All you Nats fans, I don't hold any ill will towards you or your team, it's just fun to give Riggo#44 some **** every once in awhile.  

I dish it out, so I'm happy to take it! Max was not sharp. It was just an odd night...it didn't feel real. And Arod sucks. 

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I dish it out, so I'm happy to take it! Max was not sharp. It was just an odd night...it didn't feel real. And Arod sucks. 

I said this about a month ago and got "talked from the ledge", I really like Max, if this was a game we needed Stras needs to be out there starting, not Max.

4 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I tried to watch some of the game but I just can't get into it with no fans or general crowd noise, it is off-putting.  I felt like I was watching a random game in the local park.

It was. It felt like an exhibition.

• Like 1