Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

49 minutes ago, Destino said:

@Spaceman Spiff I told you if it got to a game seven and it became pitching staff versus pitching staff the Nats had it.  Recognize my greatness!  lol

WORLD CHAMPIONS BABY!  

Your greatness is always recognized my friend!

I'm really happy for the Nats and you Nats fans.  Glad to see you all that have stuck with the team through thick and thin and having it paid off.  Congrats to you all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

They're terrible, but they're fun to watch. They fight.

Redskins are dead.

DC is upside down!

I just posted in a thread in the Stadium, I'll say it here...

The symbolism that transpired today between the Nats and the Redskins...Nats answer the bell, they get up off the mat...fight until the end, see it through, make history....reach the pinnacle of their sport.  And the Redskins holdout LT can't put his helmet on and fails his physical.

If that doesn't sum up where these two franchises are...of course it sums up where the Nats are, but the attitude...the direction of the franchise has always been on point.  Today, Trent just symbolizes how pathetic the Redskins are and have been for quite some time.

All on the same day.  Unbelievable.  And yet, totally believable.  Here's hoping that the Caps and Nats push the Redskins to the back of the line, exactly where they belong.

Hats off to the Nats again.  There's gonna be sunshine all winter long in the DMV, ain't that right @TryTheBeal!?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reporter asking the Astro's manager: Why was your bullpen weak?

Hinch: <with an annoyed voice> My bullpen was not weak. 

Then another reporter asked him about looking for a pitcher in the farm right after that response. 

:rofl89:

Edited by zskins
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Eaton Rendon Zimm Zuk and Turner on MLB Network with the most lit interview lolol

Saturday seems way too soon for a parade. Caps won on a Thursday and had their parade on a Tuesday.

I won't be able to make it on Saturday too. Wish it was on Sunday or even Monday (kids have no school on Monday). Oh well.