Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Game today at 1pm is a Free Game of the day on MLB.tv!!

Lineup looks close to possible opening day lineup. Except it's Noll at 1B instead of Bell.

***Well yesterday it was scheduled as a free game. Now its greyed out. Looks like you need the subscription for our game. Carry on

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/2022/03/20

Edited by CRobi21

39 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I still don't know why the Nats haven't teamed up with Monumental sports to create their own DC team network. Nationals/Wizards/Capitals/Mystics/Go-Go/DC United + minor league baseball/hockey

They can't--they're locked in to MASN.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, TheGoodBits said:

Really tough break for Kieboom. He’s rapidly approaching the point of “he is who he is” and this was a big season for him to get a lot of playing time now that we’re in full rebuild mode. 

From what I've seen, he hasn't shown he belongs on a Major League roster, either at the plate or in the field.  To me it's a tough break because time and club patience are running out to prove otherwise. He'll be 25 in September, which is the high end for "prospect" label. 

Hopefully he'll be one of those guys for whom things "click" a bit later in their career.  But as you say, this sure doesn't help.