Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BitCoin falling like a Dotcom

joeken24

• 2 weeks later...

Bitcoin market value tops $1 trillion for first time ever as crypto price soars

The world’s No. 1 cryptocurrency hit a record high on Friday, propelling it to a market value above $1 trillion for the first time ever.

A single bitcoin BTCUSD, +2.31% jumped to a record at $$53,910.44, based on prices tracked by CoinDesk, briefly bringing its total market capitalization to a peak at $1,002,547,798,785, according to data from research company CoinMarketCap.com.

im-301569?width=1260&size=1.500586166471

Click on the link for the full article

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just logged into my Coinbase account for the first time in a couple of years.  It is worth $150.98!  Lol.  I bought .165 of Litecoin on 12/13/17, back when everyone was going gaga over crypto.  Also got .0056 of Bitcoin and .0276 of Ethereum.  I'm really balling!  I see there are a bunch of different cryptos now.  Cardano, Cosmos, Ren....I still don't know how this works lol.  Seems like a bunch of nonsense.  Time to sell?

Coinbase went public yesterday and is now listed on Nasdaq which helps. Plus more companies are starting to form partnerships with some of these different coin companies. I hadn't logged into my binance account for a couple of years and didn't realize I had some good money in it now. I transferred everything I could to coinbase a couple months ago. They don't trade all coins so one, VeChain, is now in a binance us account. They have partnered with Saleforces and PriceWaterHouse. That's been good to me. 

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Coinbase went public yesterday and is now listed on Nasdaq which helps. Plus more companies are starting to form partnerships with some of these different coin companies. I hadn't logged into my binance account for a couple of years and didn't realize I had some good money in it now. I transferred everything I could to coinbase a couple months ago. They don't trade all coins so one, VeChain, is now in a binance us account. They have partnered with Saleforces and PriceWaterHouse. That's been good to me. 

I bought some COIN today...hoping that it skyrockets one of these days!

3 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I know...I should have held my horses too, but I got excited. You know, the exact opposite of how you're supposed to operate!

I've been wrong plenty when it comes to investing and this is a tough one. Don't know if it makes more sense to be in crypto directly or invest in coinbase. Guess it depends on long term investing vs short term gains. 

Edited by Hersh

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I've been wrong plenty when it comes to investing and this is a tough one. Don't know if it makes more sense to be in crypto directly or invest in coinbase. Guess it depends on long term investing vs short term gains. 

Yep, this is a small piece of our long-term nest egg. We took about 2% of our money in the market and bought some shares. I don't intend to flip it anytime soon...we'll see how it goes!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Yep, this is a small piece of our long-term nest egg. We took about 2% of our money in the market and bought some shares. I don't intend to flip it anytime soon...we'll see how it goes!

Coinbase is definitely going to keep making money so they will do well long term. Especially when TSLA buys them. ;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Springfield said:

I threw my life savings into Dogcoin a totally real and totally wise investment. You’d be stupid not to follow suit.

I’ve mentioned it before but my son, a gamer, mined DOGE back in the day to learn about it. He has sold some during peaks beforebut still has a significant number.

He’s genuinely troubled how much to sell and how much to keep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

I’ve mentioned it before but my son, a gamer, mined DOGE back in the day to learn about it. He has sold some during peaks beforebut still has a significant number.

He’s genuinely troubled how much to sell and how much to keep.

Never be afraid to take some profit. If it's really a lot of money, cash out 25% to enjoy and be prepared to lose all the rest. 

• Like 1