Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game Apathy Thread

Burgundy Yoda

7 hours ago, max21 said:

Brown isn’t slow but I’m pretty sure I’m faster than Mason Foster. 

4 hours ago, Vanguard said:

I like Mason Foster, because I think he's a heady player.  I think back to his interception that gave us the victory against the Rams last year.  But at this point, I'd take speed over smarts.  My dad calls them "ice wagon" players.  Move so slow it's like they're pulling an ice wagon behind them. smh

Isn't that ironic, because the guy that he replaced at that position from last year - the one complaint against him was that he was too slow.

And he was a real leader on defense.

I swear we're gonna come back and win against Carolina then lose the next two lol. This team has just become so predictable, and different team comes to play every week. They win and they relax, they dont want to be a great team

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I’m just sick and tired of being embarrassed to be a fan of this **** ass franchise. 

Everything is always so damn embarrassing. Can’t even make jokes about division rivals because we somehow look even ****tier. 

I'll make fun of the other division rivals when we win the division for once. Only because they were so bad they let our sorry ass team take it 

4 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I swear we're gonna come back and win against Carolina then lose the next two lol. This team has just become so predictable, and different team comes to play every week. They win and they relax, they dont want to be a great team

I'll make fun of the other division rivals when we win the division for once. Only because they were so bad they let our sorry ass team take it 

I'm sure i'll be laughed at, but I think this division will come down to the Eagles or Giants.

The Giants have played very competitive, they're just missing that one guy to step up. They're overdue for a big run.

Last thing, how in the hell did Mark Ingram recover his own fumble there in the first quarter? I was watching it at home and couldnt believe we didnt get that ball. McPhee literally jogged over to it and tried to scoop it up while Ingram busts his ass and dives for it and gets it. Was I the only one that saw that?

6 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Last thing, how in the hell did Mark Ingram recover his own fumble there in the first quarter? I was watching it at home and couldnt believe we didnt get that ball. McPhee literally jogged over to it and tried to scoop it up while Ingram busts his ass and dives for it and gets it. Was I the only one that saw that?

Agreed, he definitely tried the scoop and score when he shouldve just pounced on it.  Little things like that, and the ridiculous penalties to extend drives, decide ballgames.   

Maybe he knew how ineffective our offense would be and thought the only way we were going to score was if he did it himself.  

8 hours ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

That was sad.  Could have really changed the game too.

11 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I’m just sick and tired of being embarrassed to be a fan of this **** ass franchise. 

Everything is always so damn embarrassing. Can’t even make jokes about division rivals because we somehow look even ****tier. 

This is the EXACT thing I was worried about: being the worst team in a crappy division. Awesome.

4 hours ago, Monkman56 said:

LOL!!!! Why on earth would you have any Redskins on your fantasy team!!!

We have the best 3rd down back in the league and a future hall of famer.  And since handcuffing your stud RB is a strategy as old as fantasy football itself, it just made too much sense.

On 10/10/2018 at 4:56 AM, KillBill26 said:

Agreed, he definitely tried the scoop and score when he shouldve just pounced on it.  Little things like that, and the ridiculous penalties to extend drives, decide ballgames.   

Maybe he knew how ineffective our offense would be and thought the only way we were going to score was if he did it himself.  

But he should have also been thinking how ineffective the defense was too, would have been their only time getting off the field early 

After looking at the schedule, at this point I only feel slightly comfortable that we might win 3 more games. I think we can beat the Titans, and might be able to get a game from the Giants and Cowboys. After that, I think any more wins is a stretch. And that's if AP is healthy.

Archived