Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when we thought Washington was good? by Eric Marmon,NBC Sports Philadelphia

Dancing Bear

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Its actually possible to hate the Eagles while still acknowledging they have been infinitely better as a franchise than the Redskins for decades.

The Redskins actually went up to Philly with the division title on the line and came out with a win a few years ago 

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I enjoyed that as much as anyone else, but that’s kind of sad that we have to go back a few years to find a blip on the radar where we were the better team.

The Desean Jackson years...made those Philly match ups fun

More

DeSean Jackson has over 100 more deep receiving yards than any other wide receiver in the NFL through two weeks.

DnnZ1yuXsAAqLSx.jpg

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Desean Jackson years...made those Philly match ups fun

More

DeSean Jackson has over 100 more deep receiving yards than any other wide receiver in the NFL through two weeks.

No doubt he is the best at tracking balls in the air. It is fun watching him. Problem is he will not make the end of the season He already got dinged up.

BTW: To hell with this philly clown. He will crying more than us before the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I enjoyed that as much as anyone else, but that’s kind of sad that we have to go back a few years to find a blip on the radar where we were the better team.

Last season actually was the first season in a few years where they were better than us. Remember we did sweep them in 2015 AND 2016. You’re making it sound like they’ve been the better team for a few years now :P 

On 9/21/2018 at 11:34 AM, Rex Tomb said:

One miraculous Super Bowl win and Philthadelphia is strutting around like a bunch of roosters.  Last I checked, they were 1-1, just like us.  I hope Luck does go into that ****hole stadium and crushes them.  Their defense is not what it was last year - F em.

Eagles: 11 playoff trips in 19 seasons. 8 division titles. 12 playoff wins. 2 NFC title wins. One SB win. Sellout every game with diehard fans. Owner doesn't meddle.

Redskins: 5 playoff trips in 19 seasons. 2 playoff wins. Owner who charges fans to attend training camp and sues old people. Bottom five stadium in the league. No homefield advantage. Picked one of the bigger draft busts in the past decade.

They were a better organization long before last season...

20 hours ago, Bigmuss1 said:

Sounds like you’re an Eagles fan, well.....**** off then.

Yeah you got me lol

1 hour ago, Skins8989 said:

Eagles: 11 playoff trips in 19 seasons. 8 division titles. 12 playoff wins. 2 NFC title wins. One SB win. Sellout every game with diehard fans. Owner doesn't meddle.

Redskins: 5 playoff trips in 19 seasons. 2 playoff wins. Owner who charges fans to attend training camp and sues old people. Bottom five stadium in the league. No homefield advantage. Picked one of the bigger draft busts in the past decade.

Thanks for posting that.

Hey but we won some games against them that one year! 

4 hours ago, Skins8989 said:

13 posts... you seem like a closet iggles fan.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 6:22 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah you got me lol

Thanks for posting that.

Hey but we won some games against them that one year! 

Yeah I hate the Eagles and their fans. But the fact remains they are a top five franchise in the last two decades. That can't be disputed.

7 hours ago, Skins8989 said:

Yeah I hate the Eagles and their fans. But the fact remains they are a top five franchise in the last two decades. That can't be disputed.

Top 5? No. Teams should probably go to the Super Bowl at least twice in those 20 years. Like, I dunno. The Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Seahawks, Giants ?. The Colts had 1 Super Bowl, but I don't think anyone would deny that they were a top team. Same with the Packers. The Eagles, with the exception of last year, have been trash or above average. Last year was the first time they got their heads above "above average". Top 5 franchise, they are not. I have more respect for the Cowboys under Tony Romo than I do for the Eagles under McNabb.

8 hours ago, Skins8989 said:

Yes, wrong things can be disputed.

Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Colts, Broncos, Saints, Giants, Panthers, Seahawks to name a few.

I grew up watching the Redskins and Eagles in the eighties. My uncle Darrell would come over, huge eagles fan, me barely in my teens. He was from the East coast.. Baltimore acctualy, lol his parents at the time thought for sure we out here in the west still traveled around on covered wagon and that grizzly bears ran around wild like dogs..they would refuse to visit because of the bear situation....sooo funny...

He would come over to watch the skins and eagles play when it was aired..we won some they won some and he would sing the stupid ass fly song..I would get sooo pissed but he was family so I couldn't really show it my dad and him would mess with each other but I sat in complete furry of that ugly ass piece of **** green team..that team that could never win ****..mean while we're winning super bowls..I developed a hatred for that team..ohh did I ever...and it has only progressed to get worse as the older I get, and until I completely remove my self from the game or the game is completely eliminated it will never change..I have no respect nor anything good to say about them I'm sorry I grew up watching football OLD SCHOOL style. 

So a pat on the back for the more.. sophisticated,logical,polite, respectful fans who can bring them selves to say good stuff about that organization that Ive grown to despise since I was borned into this world a true blue Washington Redskins fan.

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

Psst...twice.

Ohh right. Some reason i was thinking Philly lost back to back Super Bowls Against Panthers and patriots in the early 2000s. 

Point still valid though, they were in the super bowl twice in the past 20 years, which NickyJ stated that the top franchises should do, so that would still make the eagles one of the top franchises :P 

35 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ohh right. Some reason i was thinking Philly lost back to back Super Bowls Against Panthers and patriots in the early 2000s. 

Point still valid though, they were in the super bowl twice in the past 20 years, which NickyJ stated that the top franchises should do, so that would still make the eagles one of the top franchises :P 

True, they did go to 2. But they're the Eagles and McNabb vomited during the Patriots one, so that only counts as half!

Archived