Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018: Start of the Philadelphia Eagles Football Dynasty

Westbrook36

On 9/17/2018 at 1:19 PM, Westbrook36 said:

What a time to be alive. 

Eagles lost without their top 10 players to a team clearly playing their Super Bowl yesterday. Despite being down 27-7 in the fourth, Nick “BIG DICK” Foles had the ball in his hand at the end with the ability to win the game. 

Wentz comes back week and the domination tour continues. The Eagles are playing at home (presumably in a stadium without 20k empty seats). 

Times yours. 

Goodness, only 12 posts from 10000 posts. It's too bad you wont get there this year.....or the next, as you'll be on top secret missions for several years into the future. Take care of the Ruskies for us, oh Defender of Freedom, you. :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:37 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Any sign of @Westbrook36?

This is why I think he needs to be banned.  I have no issue with fans of other teams.  But if you are going to come here and talk **** when they are winning, you need to come take your lumps when they are losing.  Otherwise you are just a troll.

He's not that bad because he's gone for so much, likely why we haven't gotten rid of him yet.  Last year is obviously the first one where he finally got the last word 

So, this is the kinda game you win when you talking repeat.  I'd say Vikings defense is playing up to potential today, not just Philly offense looking bad.  That fumble was terrible timing, may cost them the game.  Which I live seeing every team in division with losing record except for us

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I hear they got a really really good backup QB who can turn things around.

Maybe they should turn the reigns over to him !

Well I'm pretty sure Foles would have taken the easy pitch and catch to Smallwood for the first down instead of trying to force the big play.

11341785_ScreenShot2018-10-21at1_01_55PM

That, and Pederson has turned into Andy Reid.......

Has Westy surfaced yet?

• Like 1