Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7th Annual ES Survival Football League! Week 10 Update - and the winner is...

Bliz

If you played last year, you should have gotten an invite.  If not, you can join here:  

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival 

Group ID# 4918

Password:  httr

For anyone who hasn't played before, it's simple. You pick 1 winner straight up each week. Pick correctly and you move on. Pick incorrectly and you're eliminated. Once you pick a team to win, you can't pick them again the rest of the season. Last one standing wins.

We've had a lot of participants the last six years. And every year a big number go out when they forget to make a pick. Don't be that guy. Sign up for reminders.

Good luck everyone!  Pick wisely, and you can join our Hall of Champions:

S1 - @HBnotBlades

S2 - @dfitzo53

S3 - @Mr. Sinister and @burgundyrush co-champs

S4 - @abdcskins

S4.1 - @btfoom

S5 - @Corcaigh @btfoom @mcsluggo @China 4-way tie. 

S6 - I Isn't Dumb.  Who never posted in the thread to claim their glory and tell us who they were.

S7 - @dfitzo53

16 hours ago, Bliz said:

2 weeks left to join!

We're up to 20 players.  3 daredevils with no placeholder pick, planning to remember to make their picks later

AevgXrO.jpg

A wise man named Putnam once said do not fire until you see the whites of their eyes (especially if he saw this Week 1 slate of games... holy **** what a toss up). 

Got several reminders in my phone this time, so I avoid being depressingly  speared through the heart by the silvers of their bayonets...

I am in for the short time i usually survive in these things.

I'd like to invite everyone to play the Bang Radio Hour's annual pigskin pick-ems game. This year we have a pretty awesome prize by an artist who does outstanding etched glass.. he made me a beer mug with a Redskins logo on it, and it is SWEET.. and huge.. thing holds 2 full beers. If you win, you will get with him and decide what you want.

Last year @Bliz came close to winning,, or did you actually win?

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2018/en/group?groupID=155604
password: bang

Thanks!

~Bang

14 hours ago, Bang said:

I am in for the short time i usually survive in these things.

I'd like to invite everyone to play the Bang Radio Hour's annual pigskin pick-ems game. This year we have a pretty awesome prize by an artist who does outstanding etched glass.. he made me a beer mug with a Redskins logo on it, and it is SWEET.. and huge.. thing holds 2 full beers. If you win, you will get with him and decide what you want.

Last year @Bliz came close to winning,, or did you actually win?

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2018/en/group?groupID=155604
password: bang

Thanks!

~Bang

Nah, didn't win.  I think I came in 3rd maybe. Damn yisman

Prouder accomplishment was making you and Tom laugh on podcast at some team names over the years.  Iirc Circle Joique and Lawrence of a Labia both got you pretty good

11 hours ago, Bliz said:

Nah, didn't win.  I think I came in 3rd maybe. Damn yisman

Prouder accomplishment was making you and Tom laugh on podcast at some team names over the years.  Iirc Circle Joique and Lawrence of a Labia both got you pretty good

lol,, YES they did!

Can't wait to see your name this year.

I am "Hella Enchilada" from my favorite bit last year.. Marshawn Lynch talking to that Mexican reporter. Holy crap that was funny. (But i can't seem to figure out how to swap the position of my team name and username.)

Yeah, yisman is some sort of insider, i think. That dude has been listening to us from show 1, and he has won more than a few times.  He doesn't email very often, but when he does, he definitely says things that lead me to believe he has some connection.

~Bang

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I picked Baltimore or, more accurately, against Buffalo. 

Picking against Buffalo might be a good strategy.

I have GB later too. But I survived longer than some. ?

SPeaking of NO, I had Brees, Kamara and Evans (TB) in my fantasy league. Good for 86+ points.

Glad to see my Minny strategy paid off. Wasn't all that confident, as Cousins is a notoriously slow starter, but I figured hot shot dude, been hearing all spring and summer how he's the ****.

Hadn't done a whole lot yet, and was going up against a great D on the road. Saw it as a good recipe for a cheap Wk1 (historically the hardest week of them all) steal on my part.

Archived