Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, bakedtater1 said:

Who is that guy with the flag?!?!..he's at every Redskins game front n center..love it!!

is he the guy with the flavor flav Skins chain? yeah hes been at every game I think. Awesome

Ohhhh man getting more n more jazzed for this game each passing hour..the ole man is sacrificing and sends his best wishes from camp..he's on a hunt/fishing trip combo...sooo we'll be without him tonight unfortunately but that's ok, any where else(camp Blackfoot reservoir)we can sprinkle some of that good juju is good for me..HTTR!!

10 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

is he the guy with the flavor flav Skins chain? yeah hes been at every game I think. Awesome

Haven't noticed a chain..but he has a bad ass Redskins flag with scores from games on it I believe it is..he's at every Redskins game front n center..Chris is his name.. thanks again SWFLSkins.

8 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Honest question:

when has it ever been ok with this team other than the 80s (i wasnÂ’t alive sorry)

god bless you guys

im sure your great great grandchildren might be rewarded 

probably not tho

2012. It had that feeling. That said, Season is young, rest of NFCE in the same boat basically. The Team could easily gather itself from this horrific loss at the Drew Brees Extravaganza and beat Carolina then Dallas....Back to the top. 

Loved Jonathan Allen's passion both on the field and firing up players off the field. Payne played with some emotion, too.

I like Jay, even after yesterday, but agree he needs to break this pattern if he's going to save his job -- but speaking of patterns, we just came off of a loss so isn't a win coming next?  His record after losses are good.  His record after wins not so much.

With the injuries we got cooking -- are we going to see Mack Brown?  More Maurice Harris?  Will see what they got.

We scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter for the first time this year and our run defense looked good..and we're waking up in first place in the division still..the Cowboys are talking about firing there coach already the Giants are a mess and we'll fight it out with the eagles...like booger said these saints can do this to anyone in the leauge..shake it off folks and let's not McCaffrey purch on our goal post!!

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Jonathan Allen's firing up players off the field.

Any chance of a clip of this...I was thinking this exact same thing to myself not seeing anybody fired up or trying to get anybody fired up.. LOL please don't confuse this as me calling your bluff..

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Any chance of a clip of this...I was thinking this exact same thing to myself not seeing anybody fired up or trying to get anybody fired up.. LOL please don't confuse this as me calling your bluff..

I'll see if someone posted it on youtube shortly.  It was aired on both post game shows last night.

Yeah... smell the tea leaves... Big D - New Coach... likely Dak is gone...

NYG - Same thing

Our two biggest rivals will be retooling and rebuilding while we swim in a sewer of manure.   bleh... tastes horrible too.

I think its time for a no social media policy during and leading up to the game on game day.  That 'its just business' tweet, OMG..... if this was a business, it would be time to file Bankruptcy!

And if I read another post about tanking the season for the future I'm gonna  get pissed..are people serious when they say that..I mean really throwing in the towel already?..that attitude is not appropriate while claiming to be a Redskins fan. But than again I'm a 40 year old skins fan..I must be doing something wrong.. but I tell you this I'll be ready this Sunday morning for another Redskins game, no bad juju here in this heart for my team!!

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Loved Jonathan Allen's passion both on the field and firing up players off the field. Payne played with some emotion, too.

I like Jay, even after yesterday, but agree he needs to break this pattern if he's going to save his job -- but speaking of patterns, we just came off of a loss so isn't a win coming next?  His record after losses are good.  His record after wins not so much.

With the injuries we got cooking -- are we going to see Mack Brown?  More Maurice Harris?  Will see what they got.

I loved #93 ranting about mondays, sundays, that's it all alike.

He's a young guy with some positive attitude. Hope that is contagious through the locker room!

3 hours ago, Veretax said:

Yeah... smell the tea leaves... Big D - New Coach... likely Dak is gone...

NYG - Same thing

Our two biggest rivals will be retooling and rebuilding while we swim in a sewer of manure.   bleh... tastes horrible too.

I think its time for a no social media policy during and leading up to the game on game day.  That 'its just business' tweet, OMG..... if this was a business, it would be time to file Bankruptcy!

So you are telling us we're gonna trade Alex Smith to the Cowboys for Dak Prescott??

Well the next day and some beers later.... 

Last night was the best outcome for this team. Early season adversity..which means we rally come together as a team and compete for the next 12 weeks or we implode and get a high draft pick. 

Also looks like we can add corner to the list of high end draft needs. Along with WR!

It's part of the ultimate plan Jay Gruden went with.

He knows we're not gonna beat the Saints twice in a season. So he kindly designed this game to handle them the W, so they can get overconfident when we meet them again in the Paloffs at their home so we can beat them.

12km5w.jpg

Archived