Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

26 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

More WRC Candess Retweeted Ashburning
Haha yes they did actually play that in the stadium for #HispanicHeritage when they scored TD’s.

Cool points to whoever can name any of the cheerleader alumni in this video... ?WRC Candess added,
Ashburning

@johnnylocal
Replying to @WRC_Candess @1stLadiesOfFB @Redskins
Found it....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn11Yzw2-us

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

And there finally throwing flags for holding..1 of 2 things with kerrigan he's getting the sack or he's getting held..as we can tell in the photo above..

I'd like to see Kerrigan or others really get into the face of the refs for missing so many blatant holds. Something's got to get done, so if polite aggression shines a light on this, then do it. 

39 minutes ago, Sandy Monk said:

I'd like to see Kerrigan or others really get into the face of the refs for missing so many blatant holds. Something's got to get done, so if polite aggression shines a light on this, then do it. 

Couldn't agree more, year-in and year-out I say the same thing

On the positive side I see the zebras have been a little more fair to us so far... 

This game coming up to me could be a watershed as for positivity about the team.  I among others say a culture thing with the Redskins for years now is they almost pathologically follow a bad loss with a surprising win and follow a really good win with a loss or when they play really good teams back to back -- and win one of those games the next game is a tease loss.  Think of the Dallas game post GB in 2016, the Chiefs game post the Raiders game, etc.  

Jay has improved this team from being a bad one to being mediocre and pathologically inconsistent.  And improvement but I'd like to see the next stage. I said on the Colts game thread before that game it would be like the Redskins to lose (though I picked them to win) a game like this.   And I said before the GB game it would be just like them to win this game (though I thought initially they'd lose in a close one but as the game approached I got more optimistic that they'd pull it off.)

So if we staying on script, they'd lose to NO in a close one where we'd talk about how close they are and they will go get them next week.  And the pattern goes on. ? But I predict that pattern finally stops next Sunday. 

It seemed to hit home with Jay about the team's lack of success in home openers.  Maybe coincidence but they played with their hair on fire that day in Arizona.  Now that they've done their win one, lose one drill, win one again -- maybe it will hit home with the team go win two in row.   I can't recall the last back to back wins against really good teams. 

I get there is much more to winning that mere psychology.  But yeah maybe its a coincidence but this team does for whatever reason fell often into the pattern I described.  So hopefully it stops ?

And yeah if they beat NO, I think they'd get some serious league wide-attention and love.  The idea that the Redskins can tease and then fall back to earth is parroted by a lot of the national guys and I get why.  It's been true.  So break the pattern Jay!  And I like Jay.  I think he does it -- winning in NO.   I was at the NO game last year and it stung -- its unfinished business IMO.   But if they lose -- I am back in Redskins therapy and won't buy into them until I see some consistency.

On 9/28/2018 at 3:09 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

So if we staying on script, they'd lose to NO in a close one where we'd talk about how close they are and they will go get them next week.  And the pattern goes on. ? But I predict that pattern finally stops next Sunday. 

From your keyboard to God’s eyes... 

Man it sucked not having a game yesterday. Now the team is back from their bye week, but we have to wait through a week of practices before we can see the team play again. Luckily I’ll actually be out of town Thursday to Monday afternoon so I’ll be occupied with other things to keep me busy until gameday. 

8 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Decided to take in a movie over the weekend..two adults three 11 year olds, tickets, popcorn,drinks and snacks..$135.00

Both eagles and Giants loosing: priceless

Could have went to an NFL game,,, Over $500.00 bucks and maybe lost? ........

Archived