Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

So damn pumped for Redskins football!!.. sitting here thinking about all the other games I gotta watch again before getting to my beloved Redskins...I wuuuvvv uuu so much..ahh can't ****in wait!!! man o man sprinkle on some good juju lovin for them skins..no crystal ball here, as I always say win loose or tie HTTR for life, im sure as hell in it to win it baby!!.  Mo Harris?..what's the skinny with no Doctson?..I've always pounded that next man up ?..I hope it is mo getting playing time..the doc played well there last year....get well sir!!..Lets GOOOOO Redskins football!!

18 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Who is that guy with the flag?!?!..he's at every Redskins game front n center..love it!!

I think that is Chris Bryant, don't know if He is on ES, but He's definitely a traveler, hitting many away games. 

I love that five languages of love..when the game is nationally televised my parents,sister and I all watch it together and after every touchdown we celebrate with congratulatory double high fives followed with a hug..it's so awesome..lots of hugs to go around when we beat the Packers haha!!

24 minutes ago, DCtoSC_SKINS_LIFER said:

Hey!  I’m in those videos!  Rock on. Ready to rock NOLA’s socks again today!  Let’s ****ing go!

HAIL

Which one are ya?..I'm following as closely as I can from South East Idaho ..with my heart %100 in New Orleans ... anticipating this here big game for my beloved Redskins!!!..such a huge game.. with our three arch nemesis loosing yesterday a win would have us sitting so pretty!!. Hail to the Redskins!! 

9 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The good JuJu keep on flowin man...Giants, Cowboys, and Philly all lose out. Always Irie! On into the night We Ready for the W, soon a comin..

Man I frickin love ur posts..I love how positive they are..I mean I get it being the thread that there in but ya HTTR brother!!

28 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Which one are ya?..I'm following as closely as I can from South East Idaho ..with my heart %100 in New Orleans ... anticipating this here big game for my beloved Redskins!!!..such a huge game.. with our three arch nemesis loosing yesterday a win would have us sitting so pretty!!. Hail to the Redskins!! 

I’m one of the many in the sea of Redskins action. Would be hard for me to explain exactly which one I am. It was a very solid rally!

Went into a bar of Frenchman’s Street after the rally and was jamming to live music. All of the sudden there’s a loud cheer I can hear over the music and I look up to see Dallas go down in OT. It was amazing to see so many people cheering for a Dallas loss. 

Archived