Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Good Lord SWFLSkins....how does the post game apathy yadda yadda we should have done better thread get more responses than this and even kdawgs day after thread!!..I'm riding that good ju ju train baby choo choo we gonna take a break and do it again in the big easy baby..PRIME TIME style..I like it..Alex Smith gonna put on a clinic, hogs 2.0 play there absolute best football in that stadium for some reason and we roll on red hot bringing it back home to a vastly improved home crowd!!..HTTR!!! 

I love the statement by Peterson how players took the embarrassment personally last week...I love Matt I...that's my next jersey.. as I sat there thinking about it during the game yesterday.. I love how he used Bulaga to tackle Rogers..LOVED IT... We could have an okay to decent defensive line this year..

I love how excellent payne is with his hands at the line..and good burst..I'm loving it

20 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

Won't get to 30 pages, but How about 30k posts? Yeah, this is it my friend, thanks for believing in my move to positivity. You dah mon. 

Thanks to ES staff and membership for putting up with me and my crazy twitter threads, TK's Sports Bar, Jumbo's chop house, The Zoony Bin, Martins House of Commons, The Submitted ONEs and of course, Haszard County. And all of the Jay Gruden Buy or Sell threads, which I am sure the Mods are grateful that I don't resurrect those. 

I have tried to share as many meaningful tweets as I come across and will continue to as long as I am able, in the relative threads of course. 

I consider this a home away from home, a place to discuss this obsession called the Redskins. I have progressed in both knowledge and kinship here. I have developed measured expectations when it comes to Redskins. It's healthier for everyone, Me and my family, hahaha. 

It is time to stay positive about our team, you can't control any other factors in life, Attitude and Effort, A and E baby. Try it, listen to some Bob and keep positive,....

If you are to achieve it, you must first believe it. 

Hail to the Redskins. 

the Teams performance is minuscule compared to real life problems.... enjoy the fight, fight the good fight .. try and do right. 

I hope to be around for another 30k. Cheers.

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Good Lord SWFLSkins....how does the post game apathy yadda yadda we should have done better thread get more responses than this and even kdawgs day after thread!!..I'm riding that good ju ju train baby choo choo we gonna take a break and do it again in the big easy baby..PRIME TIME style..I like it..Alex Smith gonna put on a clinic, hogs 2.0 play there absolute best football in that stadium for some reason and we roll on red hot bringing it back home to a vastly improved home crowd!!..HTTR!!! 

3 hours ago, Bigmuss1 said:

This thread is the one that should have 40 pages to it!!  Screw all of those Apathy, conservative, blah blah blah threads!! 

Skins win!!  Beat the Pack and A Rod!  

Get healthy in the bye and let’s roll to New Orleans!  

Nobody comes here, it's too positive, nothing to **** about, positive is a hard sell these days. So when you achieve something you have to pat yourself on the back. People ****ing about a Win, Hahahhaaaaa, **** off wankers. The W is in hand. The Ju-ju thus far is intact. 

When I hit 20k my man Hap was the only one that noticed. Most of my 30k is tweets that I thought worth sharing and for good convo's or just plain to funny not to share. Did you know I have had more criticism for my posting than appreciation? LOL, what a world We have created. I blame the media, lol...anyway, I do it for myself and for those who appreciate it. God making broad shoulders I guess, I used to take it personally, now IDGAF. lol

It's kinda like driving, most people on the roads are complete idiots or total dicks, but for that other guy like yourself that let's people in line, waves you through,,,you gotta keep driving like you want them all to drive, that's why you do it. Don't let the world rule you, rule the world. 

35 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

O.K. Saw your join date as April 9th.

Ya man it's crazy how people go off that...I've been coming to this sight scince late 2003/04..about 7 years ago I became a member and have been kicked off and have lost phones through out the years..I was here under taylorcooley1 for a while..a few names acctualy...it's shameful to admit honestly

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ya man it's crazy how people go off that...I've been coming to this sight since late 2003/04..about 7 years ago I became a member and have been kicked off and have lost phones through out the years..I was here under taylorcooley1 for a while..a few names actually...it's shameful to admit honestly

Ahhh ... I remember that name ... All good.

On 9/23/2018 at 10:50 PM, SWFLSkins said:

Won't get to 30 pages, but How about 30k posts? Yeah, this is it my friend, thanks for believing in my move to positivity. You dah mon. 

Thanks to ES staff and membership for putting up with me and my crazy twitter threads, TK's Sports Bar, Jumbo's chop house, The Zoony Bin, Martins House of Commons, The Submitted ONEs and of course, Haszard County. And all of the Jay Gruden Buy or Sell threads, which I am sure the Mods are grateful that I don't resurrect those. 

I have tried to share as many meaningful tweets as I come across and will continue to as long as I am able, in the relative threads of course. 

I consider this a home away from home, a place to discuss this obsession called the Redskins. I have progressed in both knowledge and kinship here. I have developed measured expectations when it comes to Redskins. It's healthier for everyone, Me and my family, hahaha. 

Congratulations on those 30K post mate!

That's impressive and very well deserved.

636608699720120553-redskins-cheerleaders

Can't be right without a cheerleader pic!

Archived