Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

On 9/19/2018 at 4:07 PM, SWFLSkins said:

Very excited to see Dunbar elevate his game.  I had confidence the young cbs could step up, but I also had confidence our WRs would step up as a unit.  But I feel when this type of situation plays out, I feel there is some hypocrisy with skins fans.  Cbs like Dunbar and Moreau haven't really proven themselves in the past, the skins based their off-season plan on them stepping their game up.  When they do, the players get all the credit and not a mention of Allen and co making a good call to stay with what they've got.  And if Dunbar and Moreau continue to play well, you can bet no one will give Allen and co credit for that decision.  Yet if wr unit fails, then Allen and co is responsible for sitting on their hands and not upgrading the position better. So if potential is realized, Allen and co are not responsible.  If potential is not realized, Allen and co are responsible and they should be tarred and feathered.  Doesn't seem equitable.

But I know this is a positive thread, which I love bc we need it, so here is to the promise of our young cbs, and here is to hoping doctson and p rich step up, and if they dont, at least the front office knows resources should be put towards wr over cb, when entering the season that wasn't so clear.  

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

89% of the betting public are taking the Packers giving up the points to the Skins on the road.  That’s a good thing for the Redskins.

Yep good. I made the horrid mistake of predicting an easy win for Washington last week, even if cautious of that prediction.

Won't happen again. sad-blinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

.. but for THIS thread, Redskins will indeed win this game! 

giphy.webp

I think all the negativity is over the top and maybe that's a good sign?  I am listening to 106.7 today and they are talking about Peterson is washed up and the running game will again stink this season.  Ok last week the running game was reinvigorated and talked about being among the best in the league and now its terrible?  One bad game doesn't sink the season.

Jay's teams tend to bounce back from bad games.  I have a good feeling about today.  Heck I think rain is good in this context -- typically slows down the passing game some.  Whatever it takes to stop Aaron Rodgers.

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Let's go skins!!!.let's see this thread hit 30 pages today!!

Won't get to 30 pages, but How about 30k posts? Yeah, this is it my friend, thanks for believing in my move to positivity. You dah mon. 

Thanks to ES staff and membership for putting up with me and my crazy twitter threads, TK's Sports Bar, Jumbo's chop house, The Zoony Bin, Martins House of Commons, The Submitted ONEs and of course, Haszard County. And all of the Jay Gruden Buy or Sell threads, which I am sure the Mods are grateful that I don't resurrect those. 

I have tried to share as many meaningful tweets as I come across and will continue to as long as I am able, in the relative threads of course. 

I consider this a home away from home, a place to discuss this obsession called the Redskins. I have progressed in both knowledge and kinship here. I have developed measured expectations when it comes to Redskins. It's healthier for everyone, Me and my family, hahaha. 

It is time to stay positive about our team, you can't control any other factors in life, Attitude and Effort, A and E baby. Try it, listen to some Bob and keep positive,....

If you are to achieve it, you must first believe it. 

Hail to the Redskins. 

the Teams performance is minuscule compared to real life problems.... enjoy the fight, fight the good fight .. try and do right. 

I hope to be around for another 30k. Cheer.

BTW, it may be late September but here in Florida it's a wet heat,,,,,...lol..... enjoy the fall.... 

Great version of this song.

6 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think all the negativity is over the top and maybe that's a good sign?  I am listening to 106.7 today and they are talking about Peterson is washed up and the running game will again stink this season.  Ok last week the running game was reinvigorated and talked about being among the best in the league and now its terrible?  One bad game doesn't sink the season.

Jay's teams tend to bounce back from bad games.  I have a good feeling about today.  Heck I think rain is good in this context -- typically slows down the passing game some.  Whatever it takes to stop Aaron Rodgers.

You may want to get on speed dial for Monday Morning, LOL

Archived