Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Patriots

KDawg

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There is exactly one reason to keep a third QB on the roster: If you drafted a guy who you want to develop into a competent starter in 2-3 years, but don't think they could survive in any game situation, AND you didn't think you could get them to your practice squad.  

And i firmly never believe that the redskins have any system in place to ever develop a guy they draft low.  I think this franchise under Danny will always trade for a VET or draft someone super high. Cousins fell in their lap.

Just now, bh32 said:

WTF is wrong with this team..They just let the Patriots punk them..

Relax.

When it mattered a little more, the Redskins were up 17-0.

I am not going to lose sleep over a bunch of scrubs getting pushed around.

Especially since the Patriots kept in a good number of veteran players for most of the night.

26 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Doctson's from something that happened at practice though, yeah?

I believe it was just a follow up from last year's injury to ensure it healed 100%

What I was trying to convey is that the word MRI by itself shouldn't scare people.

It's may be just as precautionary and innocent as Doctson's.

Just now, Burgold said:

It’s never good to be embarrassed. Our third and fourth string got humiliated. That’s not really important, but a lot of guys lost an opportunity to impress... and if you’re a Cinderella you often only get one chance to impress. 

We embarrased their backups. They embarrased a bunch of guys who won’t be on NFL rosters in 3 weeks. 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

:ols: people getting upset by a second half loss during the first preseason game :ols:

You guys are awesome :ols:

I’m not upset, but I love rooting for the underdog. None emerged although Hamilton and Settle shone a bit. 

Just now, Vanguard said:

It's passion.  Real Redskins fans don't take any kind of loss well.

It's not a loss. It's the preseason. They might as well not even have scores. It's a vanilla game with zero game planning to see who might make the roster and knock some rust off the vets. 

2 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

We embarrased their backups. They embarrased a bunch of guys who won’t be on NFL rosters in 3 weeks. 

Hey, I got to get into game shape too :ols: 

seriously though, how am I to develop a Udfa draft crush if they all fall on their face

Archived