Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

They should do to Trump what they did to his father when he had dementia at the end of his life.  Just give him phony papers to sign, and let him talk to some people on the phone to make him feel like he's still in charge, meanwhile he's put out to pasture.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, GhostofSparta said:

Are you sure you weren't asleep? Because this looks like a fever dream, and I love it.

Call it a happy little accident.  Had a kernel of an idea and then one-by-one more ideas would pop in there.

2 hours ago, China said:

They should do to Trump what they did to his father when he had dementia at the end of his life.  Just give him phony papers to sign, and let him talk to some people on the phone to make him feel like he's still in charge, meanwhile he's put out to pasture

Disagree.  Don't let him have the solace of thinking he's in charge and/or useful.  I want him to know that he's a useless piece of ****.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don Jr. Is Probably Going To Need More Cocaine As The FBI Digs Through Rudy’s Phones And Computers

Donald Trump Jr. along with other shady figures from the Trump administration have reasons to be concerned as Rudy Giuliani’s confiscated phones likely contain a ‘treasure trove’ of info that may implicate them in criminal activity, former Donald Trump lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen said during an interview on MSNBC Saturday.

“Well, here is my thoughts on that,” Cohen replied. “They’ve used the Maria Yovanovitch issue in order to obtain the warrant. Now they have a treasure trove of information on Rudy’s cellphones and computer, and they’re going to be able to dig through all of that information.”

“Rest assured, this is not about Maria Yovanovitch,” he continued. “This is not just about Ukraine — this could be about a multitude of other issues, you know, that shady Rudy has been involved with. As I always say, this is just the icing on the cake when it comes to the Southern District of New York review of what is going to be probably inside of Rudy’s cellphones. He’ll probably have information and contact with Bill Barr, with Jared Kushner, with Don [Trump] Jr.”

Click on the link for the full article

Delaware County Man Admits To Voter Fraud In Casting Dead Mother’s Ballot For Donald Trump

A Pennsylvania man who illegally voted for Donald Trump on behalf of his long-dead mother in last year’s presidential election was sentenced Friday to five years of probation.

Bruce Bartman, 70, of Marple, pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting. Besides his probation term, he will not be allowed to vote in an election for four years and is no longer eligible to serve on a jury.

Bartman apologized for his actions, telling the judge “I was isolated last year in lockdown. I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake.”

Bartman voted in place of his dead mother, authorities have said, and he also registered his mother-in-law, who died in 2019, to vote but did not obtain an absentee ballot for her.

1 hour ago, China said:

Delaware County Man Admits To Voter Fraud In Casting Dead Mother’s Ballot For Donald Trump

A Pennsylvania man who illegally voted for Donald Trump on behalf of his long-dead mother in last year’s presidential election was sentenced Friday to five years of probation.

Bruce Bartman, 70, of Marple, pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting. Besides his probation term, he will not be allowed to vote in an election for four years and is no longer eligible to serve on a jury.

Bartman apologized for his actions, telling the judge “I was isolated last year in lockdown. I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake.”

Bartman voted in place of his dead mother, authorities have said, and he also registered his mother-in-law, who died in 2019, to vote but did not obtain an absentee ballot for her.

That's all he gets for voter fraud?  "Well you voted twice in the past election, so we'll just say you borrowed your vote from next election.  Also you don't have to serve jury duty."

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I wonder what he'll say when OAN eventually does the same thing as Newsmax instead of having to pay an enormous amount of money that they probably don't have to settle the lawsuit. I mean...what's lower? I guess InfoWars maybe.

My man went out and spent a million dollars just on servers. And then put on them...a super duper basic Drupal setup that doesn't even function correctly. 

I'll take "How not to build a tech startup" for 500 please, Alex. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Back in 2020 wasn't there a story at some point about DeSantis either stopping covid numbers from being reported completely or changing the standard(s) for what gets reported?   

He basically classified them.  

From Day 1, DeSantis has been demanding that all reports of Covid cases and deaths must go to his office.  Where he then pronounces that any person who does not list Florida as his primary, permanent, legal address doesn't count as a Florida case/death.  And then releases "official" counts of the number of Florida residents who are infected/died.  

And the press used to beat him up for it, in every press conference.  In Florida, by law, all government records are public records, unless a law has been passed specifically declaring them otherwise.  And the press was contacting the county death certificates, and totaling up how many death certificates were issued yesterday, which listed Covid as a cause.  And the number was bigger than DeSantis' "official total" by around 1/3.  

DeSantis' response was to issue an executive order, declaring that death certificates that list Covid as their cause were exempt from the public records law, and that those death certificates had a right to privacy that everybody else's death certificate didn't have.  

• Sad 1