Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

29 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Dude is a bit of a maniac isnt he? 

there isn't anyone on "that side" of our nation's population that isn't manifesting an ugly pile of ignorant malicious cognitive garbage as their 'persona' 

(i could have just called them '****-eating pigs' but i am seriously trying to stop equating the denizens of magaland with what is really a fine species)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The Dems really wanted to do something about the Tukkker types, they'd do something about cable TV packages so people who don't want a few bucks a month going to Foxnews can opt out of all these channels that are forced on customers at certain tiers. Not just for news channels but it would be hit to Fox with the exception of the hate-watchers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

The Dems really wanted to do something about the Tukkker types, they'd do something about cable TV packages so people who don't want a few bucks a month going to Foxnews can opt out of all these channels that are forced on customers at certain tiers. Not just for news channels but it would be hit to Fox with the exception of the hate-watchers.

I'd also mandate all government facilities to not have their tvs tuned to FoxNews 24/7. 

55 minutes ago, China said:
Harvey Milk

Can we get Mayor Pete on his show? Pete would destroy that chucklehead. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd also mandate all government facilities to not have their tvs tuned to FoxNews 24/7. 

Can we get Mayor Pete on his show? Pete would destroy that chucklehead. 

I get WHY they want some news on in Gov buildings, but people would be a lot happier if they showed the Simpson's reruns non-stop.

• Like 1

There's a disturbing link between Trump support and sickness – according to this conservative pundit

There's been a correlation between poor health and support for Donald Trump since his improbable election, and that link threatens to undermine efforts to achieve herd immunity.

The rate of diabetes, alcohol consumption, obesity and other predictors of public health strongly predicted 2016 support for Trump's campaign, and conservative writer David Frum warned the "grim relationship between Trump and sickness" is playing out again as the nation races to vaccinate as many Americans as possible.

"The self-harm of Trump voters should concern us all," Frum wrote. "They are fellow human beings. And because their self-harm also drives them to dangerous political extremes, their self-harm is also an important civic matter too. BUT there's an issue of personal responsibility here too."

Scientists delivered "astonishingly effective" vaccines in less than a year since the pandemic broke out, and Frum said they work so well that herd immunity may not even be necessary -- but Trump supporters are recklessly risking their lives by refusing to get the shots.

Trump and Fox News bosses all got the vaccines they cast suspicion upon, which Frum said reminded him of Sarah Palin and other Republicans waging culture wars against healthy eating, and he said those lies are putting millions at needless risk of illness and death.

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, China said:

There's a disturbing link between Trump support and sickness – according to this conservative pundit

There's been a correlation between poor health and support for Donald Trump since his improbable election, and that link threatens to undermine efforts to achieve herd immunity.

The rate of diabetes, alcohol consumption, obesity and other predictors of public health strongly predicted 2016 support for Trump's campaign, and conservative writer David Frum warned the "grim relationship between Trump and sickness" is playing out again as the nation races to vaccinate as many Americans as possible.

"The self-harm of Trump voters should concern us all," Frum wrote. "They are fellow human beings. And because their self-harm also drives them to dangerous political extremes, their self-harm is also an important civic matter too. BUT there's an issue of personal responsibility here too."

Scientists delivered "astonishingly effective" vaccines in less than a year since the pandemic broke out, and Frum said they work so well that herd immunity may not even be necessary -- but Trump supporters are recklessly risking their lives by refusing to get the shots.

Trump and Fox News bosses all got the vaccines they cast suspicion upon, which Frum said reminded him of Sarah Palin and other Republicans waging culture wars against healthy eating, and he said those lies are putting millions at needless risk of illness and death.

Fake news.  I consume alcohol more than these mother****ers.  And I ain’t exactly skinny.  But I sure as hell didn’t vote for Trump.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Llevron said:

Dude is a bit of a maniac isnt he? 

14 hours ago, clietas said:

That's a totally normal laugh.

For a supervillian.

14 hours ago, mistertim said:

I think that laugh was the part of Tucker's conscience that realizes the horror of what he's become, trying to escape.

He's at it again.  Either he's losing his marbles or he's developed a coke problem.

• Haha 4

Must have gotten him more views or coverage or something. No way one police officer getting arrested ruins such a stable white mind. 

Also I peep in the most recent one he’s talking about that great replacement conspiracy again. 

9 hours ago, China said:

Crazy moment I had the other day when I realized how much medicine Conservative work roomie takes on a daily basis. It reminds me of my grandma but he’s taking way more than she did. And dude has been saying non stop how he’s not getting the vaccine because he doesn’t want the call in 10 months like “Oops sorry now you have cancer” ......but he chews tobacco (in the office) which I’m pretty sure is a guaranteed way to get face cancer. 

Mind blown when I put that **** together. Dude doesn’t even get it himself. It’s crazy watching him face an entire pizza and complain about how the vaccine is going to kill him (he’s also why I am having a peloton delivered, can’t end up like that) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Must have gotten him more views or coverage or something. No way one police officer getting arrested ruins such a stable white mind. 

Also I peep in the most recent one he’s talking about that great replacement conspiracy again. 

I'm wondering if he's starting to believe his own bull****.