Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

2 hours ago, China said:

Mike Lindell's Fans Confused as Frank Social Media Site Fails to Launch

Fans of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on the chat app Telegram were confused on Friday as his new social media network failed to come online.

In a video posted to a placeholder website this month, the Donald Trump-supporting businessman said people seeking early entry could submit their cell phone numbers to get VIP access to the platform that would start "Thursday night at midnight."

As the hours passed and Thursday turned to Friday morning, some Telegram followers of Lindell's verified Telegram channel were left puzzled.

"I expected a VIP launch midnight Thursday but nothing. What's up?" one user wrote. Another person said: "It seems the site did not go live the way it was supposed to. Not sure what the issue is but it is a huge letdown that's for sure. After all the hype."

Broadly, there was a sense of deflation. As a third user wrote on Friday morning: "No communication, no text....no one knows what is going on. Doesn't feel good."

Click on the link for the full article

Performance issues . . . not uncommon . . . men of a certain age . . . 

• Haha 1

Oh, those OAN employees and their consciences.
Sort of like the guy who said "it was just a job" when he closed the door to the gas chambers, or shoveled the remains to the ovens. 
**** these people. Every ****ing one of them.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Coronavirus Denier Ted Nugent Has Coronavirus, Says "I Thought I Was Going To Die"

https://www.wxyz.com/news/ted-nugent-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-saying-its-not-a-real-pandemic

I actually think I hate dickheads like this. They spread so much bull**** they dont know anything about and even when they are proven wrong they just keep going. I wish it would have killed him. Humanity would have been better off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I actually think I hate dickheads like this. They spread so much bull**** they dont know anything about and even when they are proven wrong they just keep going. I wish it would have killed him. Humanity would have been better off. 

Off topic, I hate having to reconcile his stupidity with the greatness of his guitar playing and riffs. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Almost without fail...some moron screams about how it's fake and a scam, they get it and are like "oh..."

And then go right back to what they were saying. ****ing morons.

It's almost as though people in that cult have a reality problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clietas said:

Stranglehold is good. Everything else by the Nuge is kinda meh.

I love the swing, groove, and aggressiveness of his playing. Lots of blues, rockabilly, and Motown in his playing. He wasn't revolutionary by any means, but tasty as all get out. 

It's a shame because I enjoy the music, but it's hard to set aside the cartoonish ridiculousness he has become over the last 30 years. The previous 20 were great. 

• Like 2