Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

10 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/ted_nugent_wonders_why_we_didnt_shut_down_for_the_other_18_covids

Ted Nugent Wonders Why We Didn't Shut Down for the Other 18 COVIDs

"I'm addicted to truth, logic and common sense," he says.

Ok, I finally figured out my answer for the other thread. Avatar, Fast and the Furious, Ted Nugent.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

That women is why I wouldn't even bother trying to understand them AND don't care of they understand me. They can go be shook down for their last cent on pillows and gofundme drives. 

I'm there too. I turned it off after the first minute, there is no reasoning with people like that and no reason to even listen to her nonsense.  

• Like 4

" MaGA creed"

5)  And the fact that said vaccine exists means we must immediately resume cramming large crowds of people into small enclosed spaces for hours at a time.  It doesn't matter whether the vaccine is in the people.  Just existing is enough.  

6)  And the gatherings of large groups of people in small spaces better include people like me, who haven't been vaccinated, and have no intention of even doing so.  

7)  Even if the venue doesn't want us.  The government must threaten them with punishment if they fail to let me join their gathering.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Larry said:

" MaGA creed"

5)  And the fact that said vaccine exists means we must immediately resume cramming large crowds of people into small enclosed spaces for hours at a time.  It doesn't matter whether the vaccine is in the people.  Just existing is enough.  

6)  And the gatherings of large groups of people in small spaces better include people like me, who haven't been vaccinated, and have no intention of even doing so.  

7)  Even if the venue doesn't want us.  The government must threaten them with punishment if they fail to let me join their gathering.  

8. Never call the  "MAGA Creed" a "Creed".   If asked its a "Credo".  "Creed" is a movie about a black boxer and we don't do diversity.

9. In a pinch you can also call it the "MAGA dogma".  We don't mind dogs...so long as its a white dog.

Mike Lindell's Fans Confused as Frank Social Media Site Fails to Launch

Fans of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on the chat app Telegram were confused on Friday as his new social media network failed to come online.

In a video posted to a placeholder website this month, the Donald Trump-supporting businessman said people seeking early entry could submit their cell phone numbers to get VIP access to the platform that would start "Thursday night at midnight."

As the hours passed and Thursday turned to Friday morning, some Telegram followers of Lindell's verified Telegram channel were left puzzled.

"I expected a VIP launch midnight Thursday but nothing. What's up?" one user wrote. Another person said: "It seems the site did not go live the way it was supposed to. Not sure what the issue is but it is a huge letdown that's for sure. After all the hype."

Broadly, there was a sense of deflation. As a third user wrote on Friday morning: "No communication, no text....no one knows what is going on. Doesn't feel good."

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 4