Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Wait. What are “moralists”?

people who care to understand and ascribe to morals?

Is that an insult now? That people have morals?

Also

1700’s tyranny - an unelected king deciding everything for themselves 

2020’s tyranny - asking people to recycle 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Can't believe they'd make drying your hands woke.

Coming soon:  Flushing the toilet is against my religion.  

(I'm pretty sure that lifting the seat already is.)  

59 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I guess people dont realize that the appeals to conservation are just capitalists trying to save money. Jordan Peterson is ****ing dumb. 

"This hotel has dedicated itself to reducing our environmental impact by only changing your linens once a week, unless you pay extra."  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Wait. What are “moralists”?

people who care to understand and ascribe to morals?

Is that an insult now? That people have morals?

Also

1700’s tyranny - an unelected king deciding everything for themselves 

2020’s tyranny - asking people to recycle 

Haha! You're literate!

Literate literate! Yoooooou are LITERATE!

Coming soon to a school bus, locker room, or office near you.

~Bang

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Larry said:

"This hotel has dedicated itself to reducing our environmental impact by only changing your linens once a week, unless you pay extra."  

Tbh, I usually request no housekeeping.  I can keep up with my own trash.  I just need extra coffee. 

I'm nowhere near as paranoid as my husband was, but I prefer to keep things as private as possible.  I leave a very nice tip when I leave.  (And still carry out my own trash.)  ;)

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Larry said:

When the Kim Davis story was happening in Kentucky (county clerk who refused to hand out gay marriage licenses because it was against her religion), I legitimately wondered whether I (raised Hindu), could get a job at a steakhouse and then refuse to work as eating beef was against my religion and I couldn't be an accomplice to others' sinning.   

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

33 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

When the Kim Davis story was happening in Kentucky (county clerk who refused to hand out gay marriage licenses because it was against her religion), I legitimately wondered whether I (raised Hindu), could get a job at a steakhouse and then refuse to work as eating beef was against my religion and I couldn't be an accomplice to others' sinning.   

And I'm :ols:

Flushing the toilet might harm Mr. Hanky the XMas Poo which is an attempt to cancel XMas which is attempt to deny the big G.O.D. Therefore, you are promoting evil you pablum puking liberal satan worshiping commie pinko! So, if it is brown DON'T flush it down.

hanky.jpg

Edited by Aristarchus
  • Haha 1

Charlie Kirk Claims GA Jury Forewoman is ‘Witch’ Trying to ‘Put Spell’ on Trump, Cites Her Pinterest Posts About ‘Herbs’

Political commentator Charlie Kirk apparently believes the Georgia jury forewoman involved in the election crimes case regarding Trump is a practicing witch.

Emily Kohrs — or, as Kirk has affectionately labeled her, “Harry Potter Girl” — appeared on various news outlets Tuesday offering an inside look at the grand jury investigation of Trump’s effort to overturn election results in Georgia.

After her media appearances were circulated far and wide, Kirk suggested that Kohrs was a closeted “witch,” thanks in part to the discovery of her Pinterest page.

On the Wednesday edition of The Charlie Kirk Show, Kirk broke down his findings and even shared a personal story of a witch encounter he claimed to have had in 2021.

“I saw a clip of her this morning and as soon as I saw it, I said, ‘Oh wow, they have a Harry Potter girl running Trump’s grand jury,'” Kirk said. “There is a culture that was created, especially with millennials, where they got super obsessed about Harry Potter and they talk a certain way and they giggle a certain way.”

“She thinks she’s a witch…And it turns out that my suspicion actually was totally and completely correct. We found her Pinterest page, the Harry Potter girl’s Pinterest page,” Kirk exclaimed.

After explaining a few of her previous media appliances, Kirk elaborated on the research he found on Kohrs’ Pinterest page.

“She posts on her social media page about herbs, about casting a circle — demonic circles, how to cast spells. Not a joke. This is all on her social media page. She actually is a witch. She’s into witchcraft,” Kirk said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

We don't even have any gulags tho. They'd have to be built. The Trumps are sposidly excellent builders right? Nothing but the best buildings and construction. I'd say use anyone with the last name Trump as forced labor to build the gulags. No breaks to rest, they can only have Trump spring water, n they have to subsist themselves on the flesh of other Trumps. 😈

Trump Tells McDonald’s Workers, ‘I Know This Menu Better Than You Do’

Former President Donald Trump told employees at a McDonald’s in Ohio he’s more familiar with their offerings than they are. As his affinity for the fast food chain is legendary, he might actually be right about that.

Trump visited East Palestine in the Buckeye State on Wednesday, three weeks after a Norfolk Southern train derailed in the town, releasing toxic chemicals into the environment. Since the accident, residents have reported headaches and skin rashes. Many are concerned about the town’s drinking water, which officials claim is potable.

Before his burger run, Trump spoke at an event where he told attendees he brought “Trump water” to give to residents, as well as “lesser quality water.”

Afterward, he went to a nearby McDonald’s.

“We’re gonna get the meals for the fire department,” he said as he entered the establishment. “Hello, everybody. What’s your specialty today?”

“How are you today?” a clerk asked. “Nice to meet you.”

“That’s a nice, beautiful-looking group of people,” said the former president. “So, I know this menu better than you do. I probably know it better than anybody in here.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1