Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Mike Lindell says he's suing Speaker Kevin McCarthy for giving Tucker Carlson and Fox the exclusive on the January 6th footage

STEPHEN BANNON (HOST): I got breaking news with the Mike Lindell. Mike, what's the breaking news? You've got something you're about to file, I know you're sending a letter, I think preserve your documents or you're talking about a suit that you got incoming. Can you get us up to speed on it?

MIKE LINDELL (GUEST): Yeah it's as everybody knows Kevin McCarthy and the gang released 44,000 hours from January 6th to exclusively Fox News. Well, we're not going to sit back and let that happen. This is our first amendment provision –

BANNON: But Mike, but hang on. Of all the fights we got in the world, of all the terrible things going on, we're fighting on every different front, they're giving 44,000 hours to Tucker because he's got the staff to do it. Of all the stuff that you're fighting everywhere, you're trying to get the machines out, you're running a company, you know, they're trying to destroy Mike Lindell. Why of all the fights that we got, why would you pick on the going up to – telling McCarthy he can't partner with Tucker?

LINDELL: Well because Fox, number one, Fox is going to sift through it and only put out what they want and I'm tired of them breaking our constitutional rights. We have to stand up with everything. Just because they're doing it everywhere, everything has to be addressed.

I don't know why the media's not going after them. We are, at Lindell TV, we're going after him for the First Amendment provision freedom of the press, we're injured by not having access and then the other thing is the Equal Protection clause, discrimination by the speaker. You don't just give it - it's like a cover-up.

Why does just Fox get this? So they can cover it up even more? It's disgusting. All of us, including War Room, we all need to see what's on those tapes and we need to see all of them. And we need to go through them. We're the press too. We're - why would you - it doesn't even make sense and this also goes back to my lawsuits with Dominion and others.

Click on the link for the full article and video

Edited by China
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

I guess people dont realize that the appeals to conservation are just capitalists trying to save money. Jordan Peterson is ****ing dumb. 

Peterson is one of those people who's living proof that someone who is very smart in one area can be incredibly dumb in others. When I listen to some of his lectures and talks on purely psychological subjects, I actually find him to be quite intelligent and insightful.

But once he enters the political arena he turns into a mouth breathing neanderthal.

• Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Does this this person just walk around and identify things that are offensive to him, then point them out on Twitter.  But while claiming that society is soft, and not that he’s the one that is too easily offended?  What a time to be alive. 

He basically does. To be completely honest, I'm not sure how much of the more idiotic stuff he throws around on Twitter he believes and how much is basically him just maximizing his exposure and "brand".

4 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

There are literally dozens of clips of JP weeping about nearly any topic you can imagine.  Also, his daughter once dated the weird Romanian kick-boxer/human trafficker moron.

Yeah he has some weird reactions to random things. I've seen clips of him like this crying about really off the wall stuff that makes no sense. I have no clue if they're crocodile tears and he's just playing it up for the camera, or if he truly feels so deeply about such dumb things.

I remember a clip of him where he was talking about working class men and how mean people are to them these days and he started crying. He has this weird thing about manly blue collar joe six pack working class people. It's almost like he fetishizes them or something (not in a sexual way...at least I don't think).

He think might just be someone who's highly sensitive and those are just rando things that set him off. I've seen clips of him where he was talking about going through withdrawals and rehab after being addicted to benzodiazepines and he cried some then. Also when he was talking about experiences he's been through with suicide of loved ones.

Sorbo fantasy capitalist #1: Say, I have an idea. Lets create a power grid where we can hook everyone up and sell them electricity!

Sorbo fantasy capitalist #2: Great idea! We'll make millions! But wait.. what if we build it, then use it to cut off our customers so they don't have a product that they need to pay for!

Sorbo fatnasy #1BRILLIANT!!!!

Sorbo fantasy capitalist #2: Or..   now follow along with me..   we turn it off in winter and freeze them to death!

Sorbo fantasy capitalist #1: Oh my god we'll be SO ****ING RICH!!!!!

Hollywood production executive: Thanks, Kevin, we'll be in touch if we think we can move on this project. Now, hows-about those fries I ordered?

~Bang

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Boogie Woogie Woogie

I haven’t heard from or of Sorbo in years. I do think some of these people are catching on to the Republican **** show and riding it for all it’s worth. Hey, I can’t be a great actor, so why don’t I mooch off people that are known to throw their money at stupidity.

I just looked on Rotten Tomatoes and his highest rated movie is 46%. With numbers like that, his agent is a genius. Otherwise, this guy wouldn’t have an acting career. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1