Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

1 hour ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

With the #211th overall pick, in the 6th round, of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select: 

Nick Bawden - Fullback - San Diego State

The FB position is a little bit sad. I think it's a very demanding position to your body - basically you are a RB who doesn't carry the ball and takes hits from guy around 300 pounds. 

The job openings are very view, how many teams still have a spot for a FB on their roster? 

You get paid next to nothing. A guy like Roosevelt Nix plays for one and half milion per year. So the commitment is pretty low. 

It's just said. When I started watching football you still had guys like Mike Alstott, Lorenzo Neal...does played a lot of snaps and where pretty damm important. They where stars themselfs. 

47 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Well, at least I didn't PM you Bawden's name like I did with McFadden. ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot that when working on my short list lol

17 minutes ago, ZRagone said:

Sorry folks. Some significant family issues came up and I haven't sat down to fiddle on the net until now. Sorry for ghosting and no issues with taking what action you needed to keep things rolling. 

Hey it's good to have you back mate :)

Life comes first anyway, so nobody's gonna blame you for this. Hopefully, everything's fine for you and your family which is N° 1 as always.

Hope I didn't screwed your draft strategy after taking over :)

And if you want to finish it, you're good to go from now on :)

Archived