Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

@goskins10, @Skinsinparadise

Ta lads. Not sure you realise what you’re letting yourselves in for like. (Drafting is time consuming enough. Updating and being here keeping everything in order on top of that to run this properly totally drains you.). But it’s greatly appreciated regardless.

Not sure how the co-thing will work when only one of you can update the draft selections/ running order? But thats for you guys to figure out now.

Again, apologies for not being able to step up this year as Commisioner but I’ve just too much going on right now.

I guess as I’m so invested in Dallas now and know as much about them as most Cowboys fans (disturbing enough in itself), it’d be remiss for me not to return as Cowboys GM. 

I’ll be burried deep in the bowells of the Star if anyone needs me. 

See y’all around the end of round 2.

Hail.

13 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

@goskins10, @Skinsinparadise

Ta lads. Not sure you realise what you’re letting yourselves in for like. (Drafting is time consuming enough. Updating and being here keeping everything in order on top of that to run this properly totally drains you.). But it’s greatly appreciated regardless.

Hail.

My one challenge is going to be I am traveling during this time, including being in your town next week for a few days in part to catch the Liverpool-Tottenham match.   I'll be running the show maybe from the Grapes Pub next week downing a pint or two -- it should go great. 😀

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

My one challenge is going to be I am traveling during this time, including being in your town next week for a few days in part to catch the Liverpool-Tottenham match.   I'll be running the show maybe from the Grapes Pub next week downing a pint or two -- it should go great. 😀

I assumed you are taking the Dolphins again, right? 

@Gibbs Hog Heaven I have you down for Dallas. 

The co is having two people around to keep things going and to make sure I don't screw up too bad. The last is a tall order but I think SIP is up for it. 

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Isn’t that interesting. I never knew that. 

If you’re in L’pool, with everything there is to see and do, and you find time to be on here overseeing things, you’re doing it BADLY wrong. 

Hail.

LOL.  Been their once before about 15 years back.  Saw the 2 big churches around Hope St..  Did the Ferry-Mersey.  Hit Chester.  Did a Beatles tour and an Anfield tour.  Cavern.  Grapes.   Albert Dock.

This time am coming mostly to see North Wales-Conwy and catch Liverpool-Tottenham.   I wanted to get the legendary Anfield experience up close -- heard it almost matches the Fedex experience?  😁   

Ok, PMs have been sent to all GMs that finished last yr. I requested a response by Sunday 6PM. 

I will start a new thread later tonight or tomorrow. I will ask the mods if they can pin it for us like previous years.

The worst that happens starting a new thread now is we don't get enough and they close it. But I am betting we get enough. 

Unfortunately I will not have the time to participate this year guys/gals. I am going to miss it. But I am far too busy with work and life to be able to make the time this year. And so Atlanta is open for a new GM this year. Apologize for not being able to join you all this year. Maybe next year will be better for me time wise. I will be sure to check into the thread from time to time to **** about your selections though. You can bet on that :)

I regret to inform my esteemed colleagues in the mock draft collegium that I will be unable to participate this year. I'm sure much to the disappointment of @PokerPacker. But rest assured I will pop in every now and again to make passing comments that peeve Poker and rile @Epochalypse up. Is epoch joining in again this year? 

Oh, and there's that guy buried deep in DallAss. @Gibbs Hog Heaven

pinthetail_hero.thumb.jpg.f488510276e02754c7ba1ca35e6a3f7c.jpg.d9821800d008658d574bd730f923e1ff.jpg.a4045c36920690502a011cf64a6f1958.jpgosgood.png.21f7a83c04c8d010fd4f77a4af1cece1.png1E0zOPe.jpg.af4ce4702bb86055e845acf757f76c66.jpg

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And who can forget @Wildbunny

e49590d8c9983a215fa2e613281f56ee.jpg.c4c401698a880fd09275b0afb5f9002a.jpgmYFHEdT.gif.8f56f0325d59a95534e62ea10b0df46b.gif

Archived