Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

That idea my barnpot ...... Learned friend from Houston had about trades incorporating time already on the clock?

Has that been incorporated or not? Asking for a friend. 

Hail. 

If I'm interpreting your British correctly, you are asking if a trade restarts the counter or continues with the time from last pick regardless of when the trade occurs during the time slot.

If that is indeed the question, then it is the latter.  Trades will not be extending time slots.  Eight hours should be enough to trade, announce the trade, make a selection, and write up a storybook dissertation complete with pictures, embellishments and what not.

I think the holdup, if I may speak out of turn, is that GHH has offered @Wildbunny the opportunity to finish up his kind and respectful double-duty of covering for ZRagone, in that Kansas City, who has two remaining selections, could just consolidate both into this here pick, right now, and be done with it. 

You know, so that wildbunny would not have any continued commitment since his commitment is to the Hap breaking news forum. 

So, effectively, Kansas City would have done the last two selections ... bang, bang. And since wildbunny has done fine but were nonetheless "half-hearted" go's (I say that respectfully) then we could be done with GMs having to do double duty. 

But it seems wildbunny has up and disappeared into a puff of opium smoke. 

Ok. The Cowboys time is now up on Pick 208. I've been patiently waiting on a GM getting back online so as not to put him on the clock in a trade we'd worked out in principle and him then potentially losing both a player AND pick if he didn't make it back and missed his duration with a reduced time slot down to a trade split. In the intervening period, I was offered a second, similar trade. But in the interests of fairness, and the honesty of my word, I waited it out on the initial offer. 

Well, I've slept, woke, and the time is now up with neither guy returning prior so here's what we'll do ..... 

I shall skip the Cowboys and roll with the draft order as per. And then warrant the trade to whichever GM get's back online and notify's me, here or via PM, if their guy is still on the board and they want to proceed. Anyone else that fancies jumping in and counter-offering, the floor is yours as the pick is now completely on the open market again. 

I can neither say much fairer than that nor can I apologise more for the LONG 8-hour delay. I truly was at the disposal of others and tried to be fair to all. Such is drafting life. Shrugs. 

So, that now leaves: 

@Skinsinparadise and the Miami Dolphins on the Clock. 

@Wildbunny and the Kansas City Chiefs on Deck. 

Dallas can jump back in at any time on 208 for the rest of the round. Trade or otherwise. 

The current time for reference is 2:16 AM EST. 

Hail. 

And now I'm angered because I've send a short list to Epoch, only to notice that the Brit didn't picked only to mess with me! That kind of plan should be in the conspiracy theory thread, definately!

Now, going to work, feel free to use the short if I'm a bit late to pick or answer Epoch.

Damn you GHH!

:runlukerun:

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The Seattle Seahawks trade picks 226 and 248 to the Dallas Cowboys for pick 206...and select :

Kendrick Norton 6’3 318 lbs DT Miami

the Seattle Are officially done with the draft!!

I was just waiting to hear back from GHH for a simialar trade for the same guy!!  I hate you in the most respectful way!! He has a chance to make a real impact. He should get some reps right away in the run game. Will need some development to stay out for passing downs. 

Good pick! 

Archived