Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'll be a huge Pats fan for the super bowl

CTskin

As a Redskins fan, which team would you rather see win the Super Bowl?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya going with?

Listening to Nick Foles on "Opening Night" of the Super Bowl.  This is corny as hell...unless your team is in it.  We'd all be so amped and watching every minute of this if it was the Redskins.  Anyways, it's hard not to root for the guy.  He basically described how absolutely awful and difficult playing QB in the NFL is and that he almost retired not long ago and now he's starting in the Super Bowl.  It's a damn shame the guy plays for the Eagles and I cannot wrap my head around wanting to see them win a Super Bowl.  Only because a sizable portion of their fan base are pieces of **** that don't deserve to bask in the glory of winning a Super Bowl.  

I'm from Philly and after seeing how they behaved after the championship game, it made me home sick. I know how frustrated they are.

The only reason I could cheer against the Eagles, is because I love having the no SBs joke over their head.

So, let's add another Title to the best division in the NFL. Fly Eagles Fly. Our **** team isn't doing it any time soon.

That said, I think the patriots are going to destroy the lolbirds.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:17 PM, CTskin said:

This morning on the Junks, EB, the only Skins fan on the show said he was going to root for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. What the ****???? Cakes tried to talk some sense into him, comparing it to the Penguins in the cup, but to no avail. 

I can't comprehend how any NFCE fan could root for the Eagles, the scummiest team in the division, and all of football for that matter. They have zero super bowl wins and it has been a pleasure to hang that over their heads whenever necessary. Let's be honest, we don't really have any other ammo aside from that, so we need that to live on... "They had a jail in their stadium, they threw snowballs at Santa," they embrace that grimy ****.

I don't like the Pats, but I respect the hell out of them. No matter how much they're hated, they'll go down as the best dynasty in football history; coached by the best and QB'd by the best. We're watching history. 

Back to the point- **** the Eagles, I can't imagine dealing with them on their high horse for years to come. I would have made this into a poll question, but I don't know how- Besides EB, is 100% of Redskins nation rooting hard against the Eagles?

How can you respect that Pats with as much as they cheat??  They come across as very snobbish too.  Not just confident, but snobbish.  Confidence I have no problem with usually.

It is with a very heavy heart that I have come to the conclusion that I want the eagles to win tonight. 

I didn't arrive at this decision lightly. 

I just can't stomach another patriots superbowl win.

What's one stupid ring  for the eagles,  its only one plus its another championship for the NFC east,  the best division ever. 

So congratulation to the Egles.....

But to tell you the truth, I could give a damn!!!

The only emotion I'm feeling right now is towards the Redskins.

Here's why....

1. They've been ****in around with whether they think their QB is a franchise or not. In the meantime, he ain't won ****, so the answer has always been there!!! 

2. They've done away with skill players and replaced them with 50/50ssss.

3. They've consistently coached big games and come out flat as ****. 

4. There's so much more, but **** it. I'm too pissed to elaborate.

Quick question: Does anyone see the Redskins finishing the season higher than last place for the next few years? Go ahead and shake your head in disgust..

By comparison,

1. the egles (yea I misspelled that ****!!!), picks a clear franchise QB that would have been the league MVP. And oh by the way, will be slappin' the **** out of the Redskins defense for years to come.

2. Oh but wait, he gets hurt and they replace him with a QB that ends up winning the ****ing Super Bowl and is the MVP of that ****!!! You see, Nick Foles was obviously coached well (hint ****ing hint Gruden!!).

3. Coached well by a second year head coach, all new skill players and a backup ****ing QB.  

And here the Redskins are, crying about injuries with a "seasoned coach." Child please!!!!

So what is the Redskins ****ing excuse? Is it the "process" that Kirk so fondly talks about after a loss? **** no!!!

Its an excuse alright.....a wet dog **** excuse!!

It's exactly what I scream about every game and just about every post. Offenses are on the field to score "Touchdowns". That's it. If there is any other reason to be out there, it bull****!

Football is a game of fight (you've heard that from someone that's won something). IT'S NOT A ****ING PROCESS!!!

The egles coach called the game the way it was suppose to be played. I'm so pissed that our coach plays so ****ing passive, predicable and to every weakness this team has (alah, making his sorry ass TEs block on 3rd and short).

I hate the fact that this egles team has gone from last to Super Bowl winner!!

I even hate that the Rams have gone from the basement to contender with a former Redskins coach at the helm.

Just think about that **** for a sec......

I'm beginning to think this team is a "NFL role team." That's a term I just made up that describes a NFL team that is built to always be ****. Just a ****ing place holder for the league in order to maintain an even number of teams. As long as the team is in a location that'll create the revenue stream they need to be profitable, its all good. Oh they'll be good for nostalgia, controversy and comedic relief for the media, but that's about it. 

****in' Redskins...

Who the **** cares about "the NFC East being the best division in football?" There's no bragging rights there, that's a stat that only the worst team in "the best division" would claim. I can't believe that factored into anyone's rooting interest.

Now Filthadelphia will have bragging rights over us for the foreseeable future... until our next ring. As Skins fans, what's another Pats ring to us, doesn't affect us one bit. A Philly ring on the other hand, their first ever, they're now the most recent champs, this does affect us. Stating "zero super bowls" to Eagles fans always put them right in their place. Now we got nothing. The grimiest fanbase is on the loose. Buncha foolish Skins fans out there.

11 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Just think about that **** for a sec......

I'm beginning to think this team is a "NFL role team." That's a term I just made up that describes a NFL team that is built to always be ****. Just a ****ing place holder for the league in order to maintain an even number of teams. As long as the team is in a location that'll create the revenue stream they need to be profitable, its all good. Oh they'll be good for nostalgia, controversy and comedic relief for the media, but that's about it. 

****in' Redskins...

Sacramento Kings in the NBA

Arizona Coyotes in the NHL

San Diego Padres in MLB (although they did go in '98)

• TK locked this topic

Archived