Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

David Cassidy, gone too soon at 67

LadySkinsFan

6 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Oh shut it, ever heard of a GILF? Yeah, it's a thing.

One time in high school my friend threw this party and we're all  drunk but he is really, REALLY drunk. I go into the hall and he's looking at some of the pictures that are hanging up and going "MILF! MILF! MILF!" and then he starts licking the picture just like in the movie.

F4J0t3.gif

And I'm all like, "Dude, that's your mom!!"

Later on, I walked by and he was going "DILF! DILF!" looking at his dad's picture.

RIP. Just a bit before my time, but definitely saw a lot of reruns and remember him on magazine covers all the time. I didn't like the show much either because of Danny Bonaduce. And to set the record straight, Mary Tyler Moore was the sexiest lady on TV around that time.  

18 hours ago, Mournblade said:

I don't want to come across as a jerk, because of course I'm sorry to hear of his death, but shouldn't we be mourning

more important people than theses air-head celebrities? Shouldn't we be mourning scientists, elected officials,

great professors, ceos, writers, artists -- people who have actually made a worthy contribution to society? As we are seeing

with these slew of recent sexual assault scandals, these celebrities are nothing but a bunch of coked-up, sexually degenerate imbeciles

who make for terrible role models for our children. We should stop treating them like they are the aristocracy in this country.   

You must be tons of fun at parties!

On 11/22/2017 at 7:02 PM, SkinsGuy said:

Never really got most of the 1970s, for that matter :)

People wearing wierd clothes were getting laid...alot... And AIDS was the name of a diet candy, not a disease.

Makes me wish I could have experienced it as an adult instead of as a child.

On 11/23/2017 at 3:23 AM, Long n Left said:

You guys are all fags...Farrah Fawcett in a landslide. 

That poster got me through puberty.

unfortunately for you, amigo, regardless of your views on use of that word, here it will draw a temp ban flag :(

Archived