Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

I have no idea how police were called and the school did nothing that morning as well.  Parents, rightfully so, are having charges for allowing their so. To remain in school knowing he was on edge but the school administration needs to hold some blame in this as well.  How do you not search the kid and his stuff and allow him to continue the day like nothing happened??

Crumbley parents left town the night of the shooting.  

From Detroit News:

"The Oakland County Fugitive Apprehension Team was searching Friday for the parents of Ethan Crumbley, the 15-year-old Oxford High sophomore charged with first-degree murder of four students and other criminal charges, after county Undersheriff Mike McCabe said the couple had stopped responding to their attorney." 

Their attorney says they will be turning themselves in.

Parents of Oxford High suspect returning to face charges, lawyers say (detroitnews.com)

33 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

I have no idea how police were called and the school did nothing that morning as well.  Parents, rightfully so, are having charges for allowing their so. To remain in school knowing he was on edge but the school administration needs to hold some blame in this as well.  How do you not search the kid and his stuff and allow him to continue the day like nothing happened??

It’s a valid question.  

Did they search his backpack?  Was the gun hidden somewhere else on campus?  

The parents (who are currently missing, btw) “strongly resisted” him coming home. What leverage does the school have at that time?

On 12/1/2021 at 2:30 PM, steve09ru said:

or son/killer took fathers gun?  not to be nit picky but phrasings like that tend to cause a lot of misinformation and early assumptions as we've seen in the past

As information has come out, we can now safely say that the father bought the gun for the killer.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

As information has come out, we can now safely say that the father bought the gun for the killer.

I'm trying to figure out the age at which you can legally possess a handgun in Michigan.  This site seems to indicate it's 18, though it's not exactly clear.

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Michigan | Giffords

If the father told the dealer he was purchasing the firearm for himself, that's a crime.

Parkland, Florida student arrested in school shooting threat

A South Florida teenager has been arrested after investigators learned he made a threat against Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the site of a mass shooting that killed 17 people on Valentine's Day in 2018.

A caller reported seeing the threat late Wednesday night, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office. Officials said the 17-year-old high school junior had sent a text message to his classmates in a social media chat room just after 9 p.m. Wednesday. The threat came one day after a student allegedly killed four classmates in Michigan.

“I feel like school shooting tmrw (tomorrow). When I sneeze it’s a signal go to the bathroom OK. I hope y’all aren’t snitches," the text message said, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Investigators found the student at his home, and he was arrested early Thursday on one count of writing a threat to conduct a mass shooting, sheriff's officials said.

Click on the link for the full article

5 hours ago, Ball Security said:

It’s a valid question.  

Did they search his backpack?  Was the gun hidden somewhere else on campus?  

The parents (who are currently missing, btw) “strongly resisted” him coming home. What leverage does the school have at that time?

From what I’ve read.  He had the gun in the backpack that he had in the office that morning.  The threat alone could warrant a “you’re suspended effective immediately” - there were also resource officer at the school so there is that option as well.  I’ve seen kids searched growing up through school over much smaller things.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Is it even possible to withdraw 4K from an ATM?  

Kirk is on the run too?  How deep does this conspiracy go?!  

What if I told you it went all the way back to Covid 2, the disappearance of D.B. Cooper and the reappearance of JFK Jr. in 2022? What’s the second letter of the alphabet? B=2 C&D = 3&4. J=10 F = 6 K = 16. 3x4 = 12. What do 2, 10, 12, 6, & 16 all have in common?

If it’s divisible by the # 2, you are correct. Now the real question is who does #2 woks for. 

also, 4k is also divisible by 2. **** goes really deep yo

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So apparently the parents car has been found in Detroit and they are being searched for on foot.  It is believed that the parents could be armed.  Are they really going to end in a violent confrontation with police? I get that whatever they are going through is some crazy hell, but they are just going to pile on and make it worse for themselves.  I just hope they don't harm anyone else. 

47 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

What if I told you it went all the way back to Covid 2, the disappearance of D.B. Cooper and the reappearance of JFK Jr. in 2022? What’s the second letter of the alphabet? B=2 C&D = 3&4. J=10 F = 6 K = 16. 3x4 = 12. What do 2, 10, 12, 6, & 16 all have in common?

If it’s divisible by the # 2, you are correct. Now the real question is who does #2 woks for. 

also, 4k is also divisible by 2. **** goes really deep yo

Rhymes with Q, too. Coincidence?  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Destino said:

Multiple accounts maybe?

8 hours ago, Destino said:

Maybe pre-order RG3’s tell-all to find out.

Kudos to the law enforcement for apprehending them safely.

And, what a POS.  The father can easily grab 4K when he has. Southwest moment, but still owes thousands in child support.  **** that guy.