Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

I can’t tell if the guy who is getting his ass kicked is the shooter or if the aggressor is the shooter.  I’ve seen both kids’ pictures in the news.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-school-shooting-gunman-released-094139218.html

this should clear it up. 

if the claims made are true then there’s a **** ton to unpack here. 

like why the school never did anything (or didn’t do enough) to stop the bullying 

we should be thankful the bullying turned into a targeted shooting. Cause we’ve seen it turn into indiscriminate mass shooting before. 

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-school-shooting-gunman-released-094139218.html

this should clear it up. 

if the claims made are true then there’s a **** ton to unpack here. 

like why the school never did anything (or didn’t do enough) to stop the bullying 

we should be thankful the bullying turned into a targeted shooting. Cause we’ve seen it turn into indiscriminate mass shooting before. 

This looks like the guy who did the asskicking.  I’ve seen both kids’ pictures associated with the headlines for the story.  In the video, he looks like his back is against the wall at the start.

From what I’ve read, this was his first year at the school.

12 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

This looks like the guy who did the asskicking.  I’ve seen both kids’ pictures associated with the headlines for the story.  In the video, he looks like his back is against the wall at the start.

From what I’ve read, this was his first year at the school.

did read the article?

theyre both black kids with similar hair. Get over it. 

— add

If the family’s claims are true, then ever school officials that either was involved or should have been involved with all those instances needs to be investigated. 

if those claims are true then this is their fault. 

It’s rare you can say that but those are some very serious allegations. And it’s the schools responsibility to protect that boy if things are that bad. Because otherwise it leads to this, or worse. 

Edited by tshile

18 minutes ago, tshile said:

did read the article?

theyre both black kids with similar hair. Get over it. 

— add

If the family’s claims are true, then ever school officials that either was involved or should have been involved with all those instances needs to be investigated. 

if those claims are true then this is their fault. 

It’s rare you can say that but those are some very serious allegations. And it’s the schools responsibility to protect that boy if things are that bad. Because otherwise it leads to this, or worse. 

Relax.

I did read the article, even the big words.  

I’ve seen both Simpkins’ picture and the shooting victim’s picture (they are not hard to tell apart) accompany headlines about the story, which caused confusion as to who did the shooting.  That’s why I made my original post of not knowing who the shooter was.  Your link shows Simpkins detained.  That clears it up.  Simpkins did the asskicking in the fight video.  As I mentioned, he looks like he’s backed up against the wall.  That somewhat lines up with the family’s narrative that he was targeted.  Looks like from that clip that the 15 year old started something and Simpkins used his hands to let him know what’s up.  Shame that a gun had to be involved.

Also look at your link…yahoo/entertainment.Sad what we’ve become.

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

Relax.

I did read the article, even the big words.  

I’ve seen both Simpkins’ picture and the shooting victim’s picture (they are not hard to tell apart) accompany headlines about the story, which caused confusion as to who did the shooting.  That’s why I made my original post of not knowing who the shooter was.  Your link shows Simpkins detained.  That clears it up.  Simpkins did the asskicking in the fight video.  As I mentioned, he looks like he’s backed up against the wall.  That somewhat lines up with the family’s narrative that he was targeted.  Looks like from that clip that the 15 year old started something and Simpkins used his hands to let him know what’s up.  Shame that a gun had to be involved.

Also look at your link…yahoo/entertainment.Sad what we’ve become.

Jesus Christ 😂 no, you didn’t read it. 

“Many of you have seen the video of the brutal beating Timothy received – he never even returned a blow – he simply balled up and covered his head,” the post said. The alleged bullying he faced were brought to school’s attention, but no action was taken, the Facebook post said.

he was the one getting beat up. 

you also somehow missed the entire point of the article which was that he was regularly getting beat up and picked on. 

all that somehow added up, to you, that he was the one kicking the other kids ass… 

Edited by tshile

On 10/13/2021 at 10:54 PM, Corcaigh said:

I suppose that this goes here.

Five killed in Norway in bow and arrow attack.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58906165

Presumably would have been much worse with firearms.

Kongsberg: Bow and arrow attack appears to be terrorism - officials

A deadly bow and arrow attack in Norway which left five people dead appears to have been an act of terror, Norway's security service (PST) said.

The suspect, a 37-year-old Danish citizen named Espen Andersen Brathen, had converted to Islam and there were fears he had been radicalised.

However a motive has not yet been determined.

He is accused of killing four women and a man on Wednesday night in the southern town of Kongsberg.

In a press release on Thursday (in Norwegian), police said Brathen was due to appear in court on Friday at 09:00 local time (07:00 GMT).

A police lawyer told public broadcaster NRK he would be assessed by psychiatrists. During a press conference PST head Hans Sverre Sjovold said the suspect had been "in and out of the health system for some time".

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

And no one will see the correction so we'll be talking about bow and arrows for years to come.

To be fair, they were shot with a bow and arrow, but the coup de grace was a knife or other sharp object.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I’m misreading what Shannon Watts is saying above, but there is no such thing as being a felon in one state and not being prohibited in another state from owning a firearm. Unless Illinois reinstated his rights and she isn’t aware of the restoration or doesn’t understand how buying a gun works.

That’s either a failure in judgement by Illinois, a failure by the ATF, or the “private party” loophole, not Idaho.

In any case, assuming the rest of what she wrote is correct, that guy was a ****bag and should’ve been prohibited from owning a firearm for exhibiting obvious aggressive predatory tendencies.

• 2 weeks later...

6 teens hospitalized after shooting at park near their high school in Aurora, Colorado

Six high schoolers are in the hospital after they were shot at a park near their Aurora, Colorado, school, police said.

All injuries are non-life-threatening, Aurora police chief Vanessa Wilson said at a news conference. School resource officers put a tourniquet on one victim who is in surgery, she said.

The students, who all attend Aurora Central High School, are ages 14 to 18, Aurora police said.

There are believed to be "multiple" suspects who are all at large in the wake of the shooting, which took place just north of Aurora Central High School, at Nome Park.

The shooting appeared to be a drive-by, Wilson said, adding that people may have also fled on foot.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

We don't even care enough to bump these threads and argue. 

Time to build a monument to the responsible gunphile whose fetish we can thank for enabling mass shootings.  I truly hope that while you enjoy your hunting, self protection, target shooting, and other legal 2nd amendment activity you thank the most recent three young victims and their families whose sacrifice and pain have enabled your gun ownership.  Sure. 99.8% of you are  "responsible", so why not roll the die with the remaining 0.2%... most likely it won't be someone you love who gets murdered.

We can also thank the parents of the shooter if it is true one of them purchased the firearm used less than a week ago.