Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017-2018 NCAA Men's Basketball

PleaseBlitz

18 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Shaka was at VCU. He’s a good coach but I think he’s been a bit disappointing so far at Texas.

Too bad Texas couldn’t finish. I think Texas will be much improved now that Smart has had his own guys in the program for awhile. 

Plus its gotta be a culture shock going from VCU where you were a god for getting to the second weekend in the tourney, to Texas where they think thebudget alone entitles them to a final 4 every year. 

Today is just going to be a great night for college basketball.

#1 Duke plays #7 UF

#4 MUS plays #9 UNC

#10 USC plays #16 TAMU

#17 Gonzaga plays Texas, who is unranked but just took Duke to OT

#23 WVU plays Missouri, who is just outside the rankings

Too bad all of those games happen after 8:30 except 1.  

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Today is just going to be a great night for college basketball.

Too bad all of those games happen after 8:30 except 1. 

No ****.  I've gotta stay awake until after midnight?  Slim chance...but I will try.  I know I'll at least be alive for the Duke/UF first half.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

The UVA/WVU game was awesome.  St. Francis' 67 points were probably enough to win in another stadium.  :)

Yea, fun game (rare for UVA). Huge clash of styles and WVU was able to get the game up tempo and frenetic. Javon Carter is playing as well as anyone in the country right now. 

28 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

VCU atmosphere was named by Texas reporters as the best atmosphere they ever been to. Everyone agrees it was the loudest game in history for the arena and directly resulted in 20 point comeback and 6 straight FT missed by Texas.  That’s why they have one of the best winning percentages in the country at home.  

Hell of a game last night!

For all the turnover we've had, it's pretty remarkable that we can still compete at this level.  Unfortunately...we haven't pulled one out...Michigan/Texas/etc.  I like our chances to do real damage in the A-10 but our 7 year NCAA streak is all but dead if we don't win the conference tourney.

Go Rams!

• 2 weeks later...

Norfolk State holding their own, 1 point game at half.  I'll be honest I was worried about ODU coming out looking like the superior race, but this has been a great effort them.  ODU living g on the foul line right now, refs watching tivo on the other end of the court instead of the game.  You'd enjoy this @stevemcqueen1, wherewhere ever you are, bro : )

Archived