Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, aszumilo said:

I hope your happy Dan Snyder!  Every team in our division has a SB win in your tenure, EXCEPT US!!!!!

Say what? Cowboys havent won since 1999. 

Whatever the case, this is just the dog **** topping on the horse**** sandwich that is the 2017-2018 NFL season. 

**** this whole year. 

1 minute ago, TheItalianStallion said:

Christ almighty. What a horrible week for skins fans.

Get ready for an even better off-season and Summer. TO and Dawkins are going to Canton. We'll all be ****ting green after getting it stuffed down our throats repeatedly.

The Eagles are SB Champions. This is our life now

Congrats to the Eagles. I’m happy for them and their fans. I can’t be mad at them. It’s not their fault we have incompetent ownership.

Pederson is a 2nd year coach with a back up QB winning the super bowl. Our 4th year coach and “franchise” QB netted us 7 wins.  

Just now, dyst said:

Congrats to the Eagles. I’m happy for them and their fans. I can’t be mad at them. It’s not their fault we have incompetent ownership.

Pederson is a 2nd year coach with a back up QB winning the super bowl. Our 4th year coach and “franchise” QB netted us 7 wins.  

The Eagles have such a great defense.  Oh wait this was the most yards in any NFL game ever.  Kirk doesn't do what Foles did tonight.  Maybe it is Pederson?  Well Gruden and whoever we have at QB can't do this.  Don't know what the **** I'm saying but I feel the Redskins are further than ever from a SB title

Archived